90 Day on line Report

Good morning 

I'm due to do a 90-day report towards the end of this month.  I will be traveling to Europe July 12th (I have a re-entry permit).  If I experience similar issues to members who can't file on line, would there be an issue if I just ignore reporting when next I need to do (probably November).

Thanks 

16 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

If you're still in thailand on the 90th day you report, end of story. There is no grace period, no nothing, you either have to report or you don't

Strange that you say that there is no grace period. There is and you even state that later in your post.

You should have just said 'If you're still in Thailand on the 90th day you are required to report.'

• Sad 2

Guessing,

If your current 90 days ends June 30th, in theory you can 15 days prior or 7 days after the 30th, July 7th to report.

If you leaving the 12th. Do the math ?

This time frame has happen before for me if doing online just do it get it approve.

Edited by thailand49
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, loong said:

Strange that you say that there is no grace period. There is and you even state that later in your post.

You should have just said 'If you're still in Thailand on the 90th day you are required to report.'

Semantic splitting of hairs, I think.

In my personal experience, I had left the country and retuned in the middle of my 90-day online reporting window, which was yonks ago.

When my 90-day online report became due (email reminder from immigration 15 days before due date), I filled out the form with my new entry return date.

Rejected, so resubmitted it with my previous old entry return date (that was stored in the 90-day online reporting system)...wham'o....approved.

So I have left that old entry return date in my last 6 90-day online reporting submissions successfully.

IMHO there is a big information disconnect between the IMM 90-day online reporting system, the over the counter IMM 90-day reporting system, the IMM Visa system and the inbound / outbound IMM information system.

The reason the whole thing is such a Clusert_F.

PS. And yes, each year when I update my Visa my next following online 90-day report submission gets rejected, until I re-submit it a number of times and some IMM Somchai gets off their lazy backside and goes and checks the Visa database information.....and then updates my 90-day online report visa details in the system.