Thailand Refuses To Sign Document Of The Swiss 'Peace' Summit

1 hour ago, Brewster67 said:

I expect total silence from you from now on, because no evidence exists

Just ignore. If you disagree with Youtube sages and google gurus don't feed them with arguments. Some people argue for the sake of arguing, some for the reason beyong our comprehension, some because of loneliness and the list goes on.

btw, I thought that Iens St-rg should not act like Max Headrum (Youtube link if you don't remember)- he looks ridiculous and finally it happened - he hit his [left] arm while performing another gestures.

@johng Good one, oh those Russians. (and Tucker Carlson)

Edited by NativeBob
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

While "free" might be a little bit of a stretch, I'm rather glad that I was born in the West that you seem to loathe, rather than, perhaps, Russia (or CCCP as it would have been then).

Yes, that is true. I  think if I had a choice which country? Neither communist nor african or South American continents - too much propaganda and way too violent. I think the worst case was being born in that Warsaw Block (not USSR but those) and grew up during their transition from "our beloved supreme leader" to "me want NATO me want many-many euros". 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Fear of reprisals, prison, opposition leader killed, yeh, he won alright....🤣

What reprisal? What opposition 'leader'? you live in an MSM fantasy land 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Woof999 said:

Quite possibly, but I liked the part where the vast majority told Putin to stick his "peace deal" up his jacksie.

What 'vast majority'?  China?  Africa?  India?  who, with Russia, make up the largest nations on planet earth

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

What opposition 'leader'?

That nice bloke, McFaul's lapboy. 

Yes, they send special ops to poison him by spraying his underwear with military grade binary (2 bottles) neuro-something, starved him, beaten him, isolated in the cell, denied everything and lowered his Ca-levels. Finally they killed him from inside. It was obvious - everybody know that. Even McFaul.
[sarcarm, if you didn't get it]

McFaul-Navalny.Jpg

Edited by NativeBob
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1