Just a Couple of Questions.....

regarding annual marriage/retirement extension,

1. Does the TM7 form need to be filled in by hand or can you type in the answers and sign by hand?
2. Are copies of your last TM6 required? what if it shows old passport number?

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Cardano said:

1. Does the TM7 form need to be filled in by hand or can you type in the answers and sign by hand?

upon receipt of new p/p, I had the stamps transferred and they just took the tm6 from the old p/p and stapled it into the new p/p so shouldn't be a problem for you.  This was at CM.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Presnock said:

upon receipt of new p/p, I had the stamps transferred and they just took the tm6 from the old p/p and stapled it into the new p/p so shouldn't be a problem for you.  This was at CM.

Just now, Presnock said:

oh I usually fill it in online and then print it out and sign that copy.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Cardano said:

1. Printed is fine.

2. Recently I didn't, not asked for.

16 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

If you still have a TM6 you make a copy of it (although it was discontinued quite a while ago by air and recently at most land crossings too).

I always use the "fill in the blank" PDF for the TM7 so that it's legible to the officer

If you're going to fill it out online and print it, print it front to back on ONE piece of paper, some offices are known for turning you away if you have it printed on two pages

If applying at Chonburi (Pattaya) Immigration, you do not have to have it printed front to back - they will accept it as 2 separate pages.  Also, if doing it there, the photo can be handed to them separately and they will do the attaching.  They do require that you include your telephone number on the form - usually at the bottom of the 2nd page.

always printed... but those forms to acknowledge you know penalties, printed out, but they pretended the paper changed and had to hand fill, even the document came from official immigration website... TIT

21 hours ago, Presnock said:

Yea same for me in Trat but I haven't left Thailand for many years.

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It might depend on the office(r). As usual. I've been told I have to complete the form by hand in blue ink.

if you're filling the form out by hand you DO use blue ink 🙂 BUT you can also just fill in the blanks on the PDF, then print it out to use, and as long as you sign that form in blue ink you'll be ok