Former CDC Director Predicts Imminent Bird Flu Pandemic

Social Media

15 minutes ago, johng said:

What a sad proponent of censorship you are...the answer to "misinformation" is not censorship  it is more information  "unfortunately" the so called trusted sources have proven to rather untrustworthy over recent history hence the very understandable public distrust of MSM  and turn towards alternatives.

The typical rant of those who love conspiracy theories and have fallen for the misinformation

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, johng said:

If the outbreaks where invisible  how did they see them ?   What warning signs  the invisible ones ?

Travel patterns  the whole world (developed) is dependent of  travel, shipping and freight for a multitude of necessities and not so necessary "stuff" 

(lock the world down ?)

hidden infections again..yes the narrative spun out of control   that's for sure  in my humble opinion of course  which all of the above was so no need for "links"

I'm guessing you don't understand how the virus spreads. Not to be rude, but your opinion and mine mean nothing

• Agree 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

The typical rant of those who love conspiracy theories and have fallen for the misinformation

I'm sorry I'm not taking you seriously any more...yes I do love a good conspiracy theory  a lot of the time they actually make more sense than BS  spouted by  MSM

I want to hear all theories  and make up my own mind.