Engaging with Russians during wartime in Thailand?

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He eliminated all real opposition. 

yeah, Putin going round killing the opposition.....ever stopped to think perhaps people actually do like Putin and vote for him, or your cold war mentality wouldn't allow that

Edited by frank83628
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

An illegal referendum by a fascist occupying nation.

if make a 100% transparent referendum now, which side people of Crimea will choose, what is your opinion?

Something tells me that over 90% will choose to stay with Russia rather then go back to Ukraine. What is your prediction? 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, VBer said:

if make a 100% transparent referendum now, which side people of Crimea will choose, what is your opinion?

Something tells me that over 90% will choose to stay with Russia rather then go back to Ukraine. What is your prediction? 

That any such referendum if it happened must be under the auspices of the legitimate government of Crimea to be legal. The Ukraine government.

52 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, Putin going round killing the opposition.....ever stopped to think perhaps people actually do like Putin and vote for him, or your cold war mentality wouldn't allow that

I don’t have a cold war mentality. 

I see each conflict for what it is.

Whether Putin is popular or not is irrelevant. Russians have been allowed no other choice.

They are loud, brash, have no regard for others and their kids act like complete brats who destroy everything

Are we still talking about Russians or digressed to Brits again? 😛

Cannot blame the draft dodgers from that maniac's war (put your own kids on the frontline, you Ahole!)

Though they do tend to aggression somewhat and I abhor any one group overrunning another's turf, personally do not have a problem with the individual. Just temper that nationalism and be worldly, eh what!

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That any such referendum if it happened must be under the auspices of the legitimate government of Crimea to be legal. The Ukraine government.

Yeah. So, about my question which you have not answered yet. if such referendum would happen under legal Ukrainian supervision, what your thoughts, which side people of Crime will choose?

6 minutes ago, VBer said:

Yeah. So, about my question which you have not answered yet. if such referendum would happen under legal Ukrainian supervision, what your thoughts, which side people of Crime will choose?

Again it's a BS question.

Look at the history of Crimea. 

Multiple waves of ethnic cleansing including recent.

When Ukraine liberates Crimea most of the more recent Russian invaders can and will go back to their motherland.

At that point why would Ukraine allow such a seperatist vote in the first place?

Should the US call such a vote in the US state of New Mexico?

You're just making excuses for imperialist genocidal fascist dictator Putin the Hitler of our era.

Edited by Jingthing

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You avoided to answer to my question for the second time. Instead of giving the numbers from your opinion, gave only slogans which beed heard thousands times before. That means you know the answer. People of Crimea want to be with Russia, the past referendum showed the correct result, not depending you call it fascist or not.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, VBer said:

You avoided to answer to my question for the second time. Instead of giving the numbers from your opinion, gave only slogans which beed heard thousands times before. That means you know the answer. People of Crimea want to be with Russia, the past referendum showed the correct result, not depending you call it fascist or not.

Crimea is Ukraine. End of story.

Any "vote" there done without the authorization of Kyiv is illegal and not recognized by the civilized world. 

Similarly, the referendums done in Eastern Ukraine illegally carried out by Russia, not Ukraine.

The people of the U.S. state of Maine might choose to join Canada in order to get nationalized health care, but unless such a vote were to be authorized by the U.S. government, it's political masturbation. 

I get it that like the Hitler of our era Putin, you have no respect for the sovereign borders of nation states (might is right!). But sovereign nations will tend not to agree with that.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Look at the history of Crimea. 

Multiple waves of ethnic cleansing including recent.

When Ukraine liberates Crimea most of the more recent Russian invaders can and will go back to their motherland.

At that point why would Ukraine allow such a seperatist vote in the first place?

Should the US call such a vote in the US state of New Mexico?

You're just making excuses for imperialist genocidal fascist dictator Putin the Hitler of our era.

80% of people in Crimea are Russian you do understand that don't you?

Also, the Crimean authorities declared independence after the referendum and applied to rejoin Russia. It's called democracy.

Edited by BobBKK
  • Agree 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

All legitimate opposition was eliminated. Any names on the ballot were Kremlin puppets who weren't even trying to win. Get real. 

Do you mean the same as in Ukraine? They are all in jail - now the president is illegitimate.

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Do you mean the same as in Ukraine? They are all in jail - now the president is illegitimate.

Lame whataboutism.

Ukraine affairs are no business of Russia whether Ukraine affairs are ideal or not, Ukraine is a sovereign nation with their own borders.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

We'll see about that, won't we?

I expect the Kirch Bridge is going down within a year and probably much sooner.

Down or not, they will use a Fab 3000 on Kiev soon enough - it's over - just admit it. Even on a 1% chance Ukraine wins - it won't be their victory it will be the USAs - it's a dream for you JingThing but a nightmare for our world as it will be WW3.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Lame whataboutism.

Ukraine affairs are no business of Russia whether Ukraine affairs are ideal or not, Ukraine is a sovereign nation with their own borders.

Same as Taiwan?  Do you support China taking it over, I presume? It's not a "sovereign nation". 

Iraq - is that a sovereign nation? Or Afghanistan?  Iran?  or are you two-faced?

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Down or not, they will use a Fab 3000 on Kiev soon enough - it's over - just admit it. Even on a 1% chance Ukraine wins - it won't be their victory it will be the USAs - it's a dream for you JingThing but a nightmare for our world as it will be WW3.

WW3 guaranteed if Russia wins as they won't stop and that would encourage China to invade Taiwan. They need to be stopped in Ukraine. Russia is not winning which in effect does mean they are losing. Putin looking weaker and more desperate by the minute. The only way Russia really wins if if the maga fascists take power in November. That's what Putin is waiting for. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Same as Taiwan?  Do you support China taking it over, I presume? It's not a "sovereign nation". 

Iraq - is that a sovereign nation? Or Afghanistan?  Iran?  or are you two-faced?

I consider Taiwan a nation independent of China. Yes.

Middle eastern stuff too off topic here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1