Belgian Tourist Dies After Brutal Attack in Hua Hin

9 minutes ago, stoner said:

read what you wrote then come back. we can have a conversation about paranoia after you show me where people who smoke cannabis are poisoning or that other bs you mention. your comment is what made me reply. then you started off showing all things paranoia which has nothing to do with you claiming poisoning. 

show me a single event of a cannabis user poisoning someone. 

where have i denied any problems or issues ? why are you putting things out there that i didn't say. 

stop it. 

As I said its about the Paranoia caused by the cannabis not the cannabis itself

I'm so sorry that you are feeling anxious and paranoid now I'll stop replying to your posts and you can calm down

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, RobU said:

I'm so sorry that you are feeling anxious and paranoid now I'll stop replying to your posts and you can calm down

all i asked was for you to show me where someone on cannabis tried to poison someone. stop making such stupid claims. now you are telling me how i am feeling. you're funny ill give you that. care for a coffee with some stevia. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2024 at 1:28 PM, stoner said:

no cannabis steven. generally speaking people using cannabis don't commit violent attacks. now before you go google a few events lets not get into that when you know very well alcohol dwarfs cannabis. and meth takes the cake. 

Put them 3 together and you have complete  nutters 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, stoner said:

all i asked was for you to show me where someone on cannabis tried to poison someone. stop making such stupid claims. now you are telling me how i am feeling. you're funny ill give you that. care for a coffee with some stevia. 

It's well known cannabis causes paranoia in many people, sometimes severe,  but many can smoke it without having that effect, so don't smoke it if it makes you paranoid, common sense. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/20/2024 at 11:43 PM, sambum said:

"Was the attacker on cannabis or something ?"

Another trolling comment? If you'd said Yabba, or Meth or  "drunk",  it would have had more credence - Cannabis users are not usually violent - in fact normally the opposite.

About the very last thing on the mind of someone high on pot is to violently attack someone...meth yabba booze yes, pot no. Sure if somebody was doing all or some of the other three but pot alone?  I call BS.

Nice bag of cookies or potato chips a little pink floyd and most pot folks will be quite happy to sit and smile at people walking by.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, pomchop said:

About the very last thing on the mind of someone high on pot is to violently attack someone...meth yabba booze yes, pot no. Sure if somebody was doing all or some of the other three but pot alone?  I call BS.

Nice bag of cookies or potato chips a little pink floyd and most pot folks will be quite happy to sit and smile at people walking by.

It's just a troll.  I seriously doubt anyone is stupid enough to believe that cannabis makes people violent. 🤣

Edited by shdmn
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2024 at 2:49 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, it does.  Part of his post to which I responded was "No suspects...", I pointed out that there was a suspect and that he was apprehended.

which I had already covered..... 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2024 at 9:08 PM, steven100 said:

Very strange story that lacks detail as others have said.  

Was the attack random ?

Has the attacker been caught ?

Is he in Jail  ?

Was the attacker on cannabis or something ?

no details at all .....  

Just wondering why some people read AsianNow posts.

7 readers got confused after reading your post, which is very clearly written. And 6 got sad after reading it.

If AsianNow is so bad for the mood of these people, why they do not simply go for a walk, which might make them feel good.

Hope some clearly written post do not get them to feel so bad, leading them to commit suicide.

Could AsianNow be sued by the family members.

If some get 'confused' reading this post of mine, could I also be sued...

Dangerous site a lawyer might conclude...

I am going into hiding....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

It's well known cannabis causes paranoia in many people, sometimes severe,  but many can smoke it without having that effect, so don't smoke it if it makes you paranoid, common sense. 

thank you for the reasonable reply that i totally agree with. 

12 hours ago, kiwikeith said:

Does it cause paranoia where it's legal? 

Or is it just worrying about being banged up?  Which is not really paranoia. 

I used to feel the same way driving down the road swilling a beer.  But only after Texas made that illegal.  No worries at all back when it was legal.

Edited by impulse

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Does it cause paranoia where it's legal? 

Or is it just worrying about being banged up?  Which is not really paranoia. 

I used to feel the same way driving down the road swilling a beer.  But only after Texas made that illegal.  No worries at all back when it was legal.

There is no difference if it's legal or not, it's a drug that makes some people paranoid, I know many people throughout my life who never touch it for that reason, and I have many friends who smoked it from young age and still do, a few of them suffered dementia, but who knows if dope causes that, but it sure as hell causes paranoia in many. 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, kiwikeith said:

There is no difference if it's legal or not, it's a drug that makes some people paranoid, I know many people throughout my life who never touch it for that reason, and I have many friends who smoked it from young age and still do, a few of them suffered dementia, but who knows if dope causes that, but it sure as hell causes paranoia in many. 

I think it makes a huge difference, just based on my personal experience. 

Weed wasn't my drug of choice (booze was).  But when I hung out with my stoner buddies, we closed all the window shades and hid down in the basement, demonstrating fear long before anyone fired up a doobie.  I must have gotten contact paranoia, because I was worried about getting busted, and I wasn't even partaking.  I was just there, close enough for a possession bust.  i.e. Paranoid.

Strangely, nobody showed any fear (paranoia) when they lit up on camping trips 10 miles out in the woods where there was no chance of the popo showing up.

So I ask again, is it the weed that makes people paranoid, or the fear of getting busted?  My anecdotal belief is that it's fear of getting busted.

8 hours ago, impulse said:

I think it makes a huge difference, just based on my personal experience. 

Weed wasn't my drug of choice (booze was).  But when I hung out with my stoner buddies, we closed all the window shades and hid down in the basement, demonstrating fear long before anyone fired up a doobie.  I must have gotten contact paranoia, because I was worried about getting busted, and I wasn't even partaking.  I was just there, close enough for a possession bust.  i.e. Paranoid.

Strangely, nobody showed any fear (paranoia) when they lit up on camping trips 10 miles out in the woods where there was no chance of the popo showing up.

So I ask again, is it the weed that makes people paranoid, or the fear of getting busted?  My anecdotal belief is that it's fear of getting busted.

The science is it causes paranoia, but you seem to think that just because you can smoke it, everybody else will not get paranoia, and just because it's legal medically, does not negate the fact that it causes paranoia, Anutin would like to give you a job. 

• Confused 1

On 6/23/2024 at 2:01 AM, RobU said:

I think your reading things into my comments, I have never mentioned poisoning, maybe check the THC of whatever your smoking 

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2024 at 3:44 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

How often has that happened and when was the last of those "every times"?

There was that American killed in Bangkok a decade ago. From the comments here at the time you’d think it happens every day. 

But when foreigners murder each other we get crickets. 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Crash999 said:
On 6/21/2024 at 2:44 PM, Liverpool Lou said:

How often has that happened and when was the last of those "every times"?

There was that American killed in Bangkok a decade ago. From the comments here at the time you’d think it happens every day. 

Yes, one occasion, eleven years ago, as opposed to all those "every times" to which you referred!

"From the comments here at the time you’d think it happens every day".

Yes, precisely my point, so why would you post a comment that suggested that is what happens? You posted, "We hear ever time a local taxi driver goes nuts and kills a foreigner".   Have there been any other reports of taxi drivers killing foreigners?

Edited by Liverpool Lou