What is the date for the coming 90 days reporting?

Just now, wilkis333 said:

The deadline for this 90 days reporting fall on 22 July. If I go to Nonthaburi Immigration to report 90 days on 25 July, the coming 90 days reporting date should be  calculated according to deadline date or the reporting date(25/7)?

Deadline date.

I often do my report a week early if I happen to be in town shopping and pass immigration. 

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Can't you do it online? I've just done mine

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

That's what I tried a few days ago in Korat. After login my data was correct, submission succeeded and then ... rejected. This system needs repair ASAP. Second time it's broken. Time and money wasted, another 200 km on the road. Grrr!

Before it was working perfectly. No change in data whatever, no out-of-country, no hotel stay, nothing. April 2023 approved, June 2023 approved, September 2023 approved, November 2023 approved, March 2024 rejected, June 2024 rejected. 😡

Edited by hkt83100

34 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

That's what I tried a few days ago in Korat. After login my data was correct, submission succeeded and then ... rejected. This system needs repair ASAP. Second time it's broken. Time and money wasted, another 200 km on the road. Grrr!

Before it was working perfectly. No change in data whatever, no out-of-country, no hotel stay, nothing. April 2023 approved, June 2023 approved, September 2023 approved, November 2023 approved, March 2024 rejected, June 2024 rejected. 😡

My recent online 90-day report was rejected 5 times, even though I know all the data was correct, been doing it online successfully for 2023/2024.

Gave up and went to see my Visa agent, they informed me they have over 80 clients that have been doing it online successfully, but now failing with "rejected", now the agent is processing them manually for them at the local IMM office.

So in summary, from all the information on this forum and my personal experience, the 90-day online reporting system has some serious software design issues.

As it appears the TM30, TM47 and Visa system are not synced to the 90-day online reporting system, I suspect all these rejections are related to this shortfall.

Yes, and I know many users are still successfully completing their 90-day online reporting. 

14 hours ago, rwilem said:

Usually, for in-person, the 90-day count until the next due date starts from the day you do the report. But your office may differ, it may count the 90 from the current due date, I've experienced both. But more common to start it on the day you do it, especially when you are doing it after the due date in the grace period.

And just to share this info, for online (at least at CW) the 90 day count begins from the day you submit it, and not from the later time (however many days that takes) when an approval is made. 

This has been my experience at Chaeng Wattana over the decades with in-person reporting. I used to purposefully leave it until the last day to get the maximum, or purposefully report within the "grace period" to make my extension and 90 day reports line up and save one trip to immigration a year.

Since a few years back, I've been reporting online and 90 days has always been from the submission date.

14 hours ago, rwilem said:

Usually, for in-person, the 90-day count until the next due date starts from the day you do the report

Same for me in the past when I did in person. 

Now doing online before due date and always "loose" a few days but who cares in this case.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, HuaHinNew said:

""""As it appears the TM30, TM47 and Visa system are not synced to the 90-day online reporting system,""""

My experience is that KORAT is cross checking TM-30, 90 Day, Re-entry permit, Extension of Stay with Address AND Passport Numbers ( happened to me February this year )

3 hours ago, hkt83100 said:

I wonder whether your 90-day online rejection problem could be related to the introduction of the new online filing system for TM30. The latest version (to my knowledge/memory) was around September last year. Have you filed TM30 online since September last year? Also the gap between November 23 and March 24 must be more than 90 days.

On 6/25/2024 at 8:31 AM, HuaHinNew said:

My recent online 90-day report was rejected 5 times, even though I know all the data was correct, been doing it online successfully for 2023/2024.

Gave up and went to see my Visa agent, they informed me they have over 80 clients that have been doing it online successfully, but now failing with "rejected", now the agent is processing them manually for them at the local IMM office.

Assuming this is not due to a hotel "TM-30-ing" you to a different address - next time, I would suggest to try between 14 days and 7 days before the due-date - no later than 7 days BEFORE the due date - and see if that works.