The Upcoming Presidential Debate

SoCal1990

14 hours ago, RSD1 said:
15 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're in luck, then, Trump is not a "convicted rapist".

But he's a convicted criminal felon for 38 criminal felony charges and was found civilly liable for sexual abuse, right?

He is not a convicted rapist, as you, falsely, claimed...and the felonies case is far from over.

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Total of four words in two posts. What an outstanding contribution. 

Your contributions appear to be a wailing Greek chorus of TDS. The record is stuck in repeat mode.

Let me check in my GF's village, there may be a vacancy for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

I was listening to the former governor AND former Attorney General of New York the other night. A lifelong Democrat and full throated Biden supporter. He said that the Trump case in New York would NEVER have seen the light of day when he was the AG, that there is no precedent for it, and that a defendant not named Trump would have never been charged. 

I feel like it was Cohen who managed the eventual outcome.

Both her and Gerorge Conway say pretty much the same thing.

Haberman predicts Trump will be ‘very mean’ to Biden in debate.

https://news.yahoo.com/news/haberman-predicts-trump-very-mean-183250210.html

I read that was the same message Biden is being given.

Edited by earlinclaifornia

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I was listening to the former governor AND former Attorney General of New York the other night. A lifelong Democrat and full throated Biden supporter. He said that the Trump case in New York would NEVER have seen the light of day when he was the AG, that there is no precedent for it, and that a defendant not named Trump would have never been charged. 

Everyone knows that except, apparently, the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.  All in all, the prosecution helped Trump.  Immediately following his conviction, he raised millions. His poll numbers improved.  The publicity was priceless.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Both her and Gerorge Conway say pretty much the same thing.

Haberman predicts Trump will be ‘very mean’ to Biden in debate.

https://news.yahoo.com/news/haberman-predicts-trump-very-mean-183250210.html

Trump being mean to anyone opposing him is as certain as the sun rising in the east.

IIRC he has a reputation of not paying sub-contractors what they are owed, to the point where any lawyer working for him demands payment up front. I believe the expression is as mean as a sewer rat.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Everyone knows that except, apparently, the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.  All in all, the prosecution helped Trump.  Immediately following his conviction, he raised millions. His poll numbers improved.  The publicity was priceless.  

Clearly your suffering from Trump Defense Syndrome.Yes he cash out pouring was incrediable.

Believing a convicted felon has some new dynamic draw is beyond stupid!

26 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Evehryone knows that except, apparently, the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome.  All in all, the prosecution helped Trump.  Immediately following his conviction, he raised millions. His poll numbers improved.  The publicity was priceless.  

The poll numbers with his base may have improved, but numbers with swing voters have crashed.

5 hours ago, susanlea said:

An 8yo can see a 2.4m fall since June 2023. You can't :coffee1:

As a hack, you can use any time as a baseline.

In real life, employment numbers vary every month. If you take 2022 as a baseline, employment is way up.

Next month, employment may be up, and you won't talk about it anymore.

Edited by Danderman123

19 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Clearly your suffering from Trump Defense Syndrome.Yes he cash out pouring was incrediable.

Believing a convicted felon has some new dynamic draw is beyond stupid!

Trump Defense Syndrome?. If you say so.  I don’t have any particular love for Trump, other than the fact that he’s an alternative to all the nonsense currently coming from the left in America.  If that means I support Trump, then so be it. I happen to believe in free speech, free elections, the rule of law, the Constitution.  Without all that, what do you have?  You might as well be in North Korea.  I’m also not a warmonger.

As for a “convicted felon” having a new dynamic draw?  It would seem so.  Then again, maybe you miss the point.  The only person in the world who would ever have been charged, tried, and convicted in such a case was Donald Trump. The entire thing was manufactured to get Trump.  That’s the mentality at work in New York.

4 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Trump Defense Syndrome?. If you say so.  I don’t have any particular love for Trump, other than the fact that he’s an alternative to all the nonsense currently coming from the left in America.  If that means I support Trump, then so be it. I happen to believe in free speech, free elections, the rule of law, the Constitution.  Without all that, what do you have?  You might as well be in North Korea.  I’m also not a warmonger.

As for a “convicted felon” having a new dynamic draw?  It would seem so.  Then again, maybe you miss the point.  The only person in the world who would ever have been charged, tried, and convicted in such a case was Donald Trump. The entire thing was manufactured to get Trump.  That’s the mentality at work in New York.

You can believe anything you choose as that is America.

To me your belief in half assed as the American system I choose is nobody is above the law.

I am glad Cohen went and did his time for any of his part.

I also hope Trump is jailed too.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You are gaslighting.

I have posted the data.

More to the point, the US economy is robust. Unemployment is down, the stock market is up, things are looking good.

Too bad for you.

Screenshot_20240626_172429_Chrome.jpg

Bring in ten million illegal aliens and create a million new jobs, it's brilliant! 

The U.S. economy is robust?  Well, not really, but they really would like people to believe that.  

Have you considered the fact that the only reason things are functioning at all is because the government continues to spend money it doesn’t have?  They’re now borrowing money at the rate of a trillion dollars every 100 days. Is that a sign of a robust economy?

What about the banking sector?  On life support.  

How about the commercial real estate market?  Large buildings selling for a fraction of their original purchase price and a bunch of banks holding the bag.

What about the rising consumer debt?  Credit cards, auto loans, etc.  There’s no end to it.

And let’s not forget the continued decline of the middle class.  People unable to afford houses, food, education, healthcare, insurance.  Is all that also a sign of a robust economy?

The economy is whatever it is.  For some people, it’s booming. For other people, it’s a major depression.  In any event, people who think everything is fine will soon find out otherwise.  In the meantime, the party continues!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

He is not a convicted rapist, as you, falsely, claimed...and the felonies case is far from over.

He was found guilty of rape  ,he's an insurrectionist and he's an enemy of Democracy.

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

Is this satire? You don't believe in the rule of law or the US Constitution  if you support the orange one  .

1/6/21   US Constitution certifying an election

US Constitution  14th Amendment   engaging in insurrection

Free Speech  -Lafayette Square peaceful protestors attacked 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

The filing from Judge Lewis A. Kaplan came as Trump’s attorneys have sought a new trial and have argued that the jury’s $5 million verdict against Trump in the civil suit was excessive. The reason, they argue, is that sexual abuse could be as limited as the “groping” of a victim’s breasts.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jas007 said:

The U.S. economy is robust?  Well, not really, but they really would like people to believe that.  

Have you considered the fact that the only reason things are functioning at all is because the government continues to spend money it doesn’t have?  They’re now borrowing money at the rate of a trillion dollars every 100 days. Is that a sign of a robust economy?

What about the banking sector?  On life support.  

How about the commercial real estate market?  Large buildings selling for a fraction of their original purchase price and a bunch of banks holding the bag.

What about the rising consumer debt?  Credit cards, auto loans, etc.  There’s no end to it.

And let’s not forget the continued decline of the middle class.  People unable to afford houses, food, education, healthcare, insurance.  Is all that also a sign of a robust economy?

The economy is whatever it is.  For some people, it’s booming. For other people, it’s a major depression.  In any event, people who think everything is fine will soon find out otherwise.  In the meantime, the party continues!

I am sure you believe the US is in a Great Depression.

• Love It 1