Concerns of Possible Body in Bin.

Georgealbert

On the evening of 30 June, residents, in a village outside Pattaya, reported a foul odour, resembling that of a decomposing body, in their neighbourhood.

Concerned by the smell, coming from a dustbin, they alerted local rescue services to investigate the source. Upon arrival and after examination, the rescue team discovered that the odour was emanating from decomposed fish waste, not a human corpse as initially feared. 

Authorities stated, they have reassured the community that there is no cause for alarm and have taken steps to remove the source of the smell.

Video of medics searching the dustbin.

https://fb.watch/t22LMiVI-f/?

IMG_3576.jpeg

• Confused 1

This is why Asean Now has a separate news section. Why do we need a news thread in Pattaya forum about someone smelt dead fish in a bin?

if you're interviewing for a job you need more worthy news stories although you do have the sensationalist headline nailed though 😉

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

This is why Asean Now has a separate news section. Why do we need a news thread about someone smelt dead fish in a bin?

if you're interviewing for a job you need more worthy news stories 😉

So you want to lecture me on what I can post, thought this was a forum?

Do you really think this is a news story? It is called humour, something you seem to lack.

If you don’t want to read it don’t open the thread.

Bye have a good day and politely just go away.

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

This is why Asean Now has a separate news section. Why do we need a news thread in Pattaya forum about someone smelt dead fish in a bin?

if you're interviewing for a job you need more worthy news stories although you do have the sensationalist headline nailed though 😉

Here is link to forum rules, please tell me which one I broke, when starting this thread?

https://aseannow.com/forum_rules/

24 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

So you want to lecture me on what I can post, thought this was a forum?

Do you really think this is a news story? It is called humour, something you seem to lack.

Bye have a good day and politely just go away.

So you want to lecture me on what I can reply to a post, thought this was a forum?

You do know I added a winky right? That generally means I'm kidding.

But since you've gone all Rambo, if the headline didn't say "Concerns of Possible Body in Bin" and said instead "Concerns of Possible Body in Bin - found to be dead fish instead" I wouldn't have bothered to read the thread, so I wouldn't have commented. You reap what you sow.

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

You do know I added a winky right? That generally means I'm kidding.

But since you've gone all Rambo, if the headline didn't say "Concerns of Possible Body in Bin" and said instead "Concerns of Possible Body in Bin - found to be dead fish instead" I wouldn't have clicked the thread and read it, so wouldn't have commented

If you made it in fun, then I apologise, currently on my phone and eye sight not as good as normal, and emoji did not show in your message.

The site works on getting clicks, so good headlines are meant to grab your attention.

Happy to admit I am wrong and was over defensive.

Edited by Georgealbert

9 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

If you made it in fun, then I apologise, currently on my phone and eye sight not as good as normal, and emoji did not show in your message.

The site works on getting clicks, so good headlines are meant to grab your attention.

Happy to admit I am wrong and was over defensive.

I actually had a winky emoji per paragraph at first, but thought it was too 58ish of me so dropped it to one at the end. All was meant as kidding.

Still want my 5 minutes of life back for the click bait headline making me read and respond to a thread about dead fish found in a bin though 😉

41 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Then don't post sensationalist headlines... 

Your headline should have been 'stinky fish found in bin'...           

.... would people open the thread then ?... of course not, which is why you posted 'possible body in bin'...   the media themselves are bad enough for posting 'attention grabbing false headlines' without posters doing the same....  :whistling:

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 2