As a fellow Aussie, does South Australia embarrass you?

It does for me. So much so when I was showing my girlfriend a map of Australia and where I lived back home she asked "what's this place called"? I replied "nothing Darl, it's part of New Zealand".

Here are some of South Australia's many embarrassing traits:

- Known as the murder captial of the world

- Snowtown, family urders, Truro murders, Kupito murders

- Both AFL teams suck

- Cricket team the Rockspiders are always last and a basketball with no local players

- lowest wage on mainland Australia 

- lots of gays (nothing wrong with it)

- most popular attraction is to steel aggots glued on top of one another in the Mall

-

- their fashion is stuck in the late 1980's with tracksuit jackets tucked into pants and sneakers with jeans 

Feel free to add to the list / document your thoughts on SA

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mekmong MICK said:

It does for me. So much so when I was showing my girlfriend a map of Australia and where I lived back home she asked "what's this place called"? I replied "nothing Darl, it's part of New Zealand".

Do SA 21 year olds really say 'Darl' 😀

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pattaya57 said:

Ok, so then you started a troll thread purely to trash people from South Australia. Why?

And do 21 year olds from anywhere in Aussie really say 'Darl'

It's not a troll thread. Tell me 3 redeeming qualities of SA outside of their wine?

The point is it drags down the rest of Australia 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Yamu said:

i am South Australia  and let me tell you, being south Australian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, south Australian  parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

A bit melt Yamu but fair enough. 

Condolences living in SA

3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

They have a disproportionate amount of ranga nurses there 

Grumpy old men (though the same can definitely be said for thailand perhaps even more so) 

and your insecure Karl jr types for example that get around in a sewer on wheels but end up having to sell

it for funds 

Come to think of it they do have an ageing population and disproportionate number of red heads. It's probably generations of interbreeding 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mekmong MICK said:

Here are some of South Australia's many embarrassing traits:

- Known as the murder captial of the world

- Snowtown, family urders, Truro murders, Kupito murders

- Both AFL teams suck

- Cricket team the Rockspiders are always last and a basketball with no local players

- lowest wage on mainland Australia 

- lots of gays (nothing wrong with it)

- most popular attraction is to steel aggots glued on top of one another in the Mall

- Lots of hairlips and spastics walking around the community without supervision

- their fashion is stuck in the late 1980's with tracksuit jackets tucked into pants and sneakers with jeans 

Feel free to add to the list / document your thoughts on SA

Since your leaving the place has changed soooo much  

For the better 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1