Ceramic Coating Worth the money

Hi

I am taking delivery soon of a brand-new SUV Toyota Yaris cross & was thinking of getting it ceramic coated  but not sure if is worthwhile as I had a Mazda CX-5 previously for 10 years & never got it done and it still looks good so not sure if I need to do it would it just be a waste of Money

Many Thanks 

3 hours ago, thaiscot said:

Hi

I am taking delivery soon of a brand-new SUV Toyota Yaris cross & was thinking of getting it ceramic coated  but not sure if is worthwhile as I had a Mazda CX-5 previously for 10 years & never got it done and it still looks good so not sure if I need to do it would it just be a waste of Money

Many Thanks 

I've done it in the past. I think it's better to pay for 2 coats of wax polish every 6 months.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

I've done it in the past. I think it's better to pay for 2 coats of wax polish every 6 months.

Thanks for That it's exactly what I was thinking as I said my old Mazda is 10 yrs old and never did the coating just polished every 2 or 3 months & still looks like new so maybe waste of time & money

Cheers

19 hours ago, thaiscot said:

Hi

Many Thanks 

Just got my new Yaris Cross today, order only took 12 days.

I got Premium as I didn't need a sunroof to warm my bald patch. And you?

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thaiscot said:

I have ordered the top one premium luxury I think it's called , What do you think of it ?

Not sure how the glass roof is going to be with my bald head aswell

My son has a luxury and he loves it and he bought it mainly for the 360 deg camera as he is new to Thailand, and this is his remedy against the motorcycle problem.

I didn't need: the sunroof although it has a retractable blind, the pioneer speakers, or the phone wireless charger and I didn't want the lower profile tyres as I am ride conscious.

The Tyre Pressure Monitor System would have been nice, but I bought a optional Toyota tyre compressor instead.

I was driving a 2022 Ativ and I am really impressed with everything particularly the power.

If you haven't ordered an English manual yet I suggest you, do it ASAP as it is free if it comes with the car.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Love It 1

I have ceramic coated 5 vehicles so far. It depends both on the ceramic coat as well as the application. Done properly (and more expensive) it makes a big difference vs waxing.

• Thanks 1