Everybody is born and dies the same way

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally, I think the part between being born and dying is the interesting part.

How should I take anything with me when I die? I am dead. It doesn't hurt and I won't miss anything because I am dead.

Still it is worth gaining something in life, and make sure it will be an happy ending at the end with as little hassle as possible, and less pain igmf there is long lasting complications. 

As well leave something behind for the ones left. 

Im more mentally set for ending my ife by decision if possible as I see it for now. But when the end is near? Would I think the same?

• Agree 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Are you totally out of sync with reality? Do you even know what living a life is?

Just take your headline! Born and dies the same way. Do you mean that my mother over lives me, and I go back into the womb? Is that when my mother is 99? Ok she is dead already, so that can´t be true, right. You are totally misguided!

After that, you are born and dies the same. Does that mean you have not learned anything in your life? I actually can assume that about you, as your delivery of stupidity is over the threshold.

After that, we can just see it a little bit different. You are questioning why people accumulate so much stuff. I assume you never owned a car, or bought a house and filled it with what you need?

Can you just do us all a great pleasure, and stop posting total garbage!

You sound very unhappy. 

• Sad 6
  • Agree 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

It means he is a monk and fly luxury jets spending money on junk! But as I expected you do not know that. Keep reading your books and stop post garbage!

The monk looks unhappy.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

You sound very unhappy. 

No, I am very happy, and have a great life. I am also very happy to answer question if you have, in opposite to you.

• Love It 1

“If you make a habit of buying things you do not need, you will soon be selling things you do.” —Filipino Proverb

Is that what you are doing?

Will be looking at Thai friendly 🤣

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You sound miserable.

As I already posted. I does not matter what post, you just add something against it where you wish.

• Sad 2

“If you make a habit of buying things you do not need, you will soon be selling things you do.” —Filipino Proverb

Buying things you do not need, is a poor substitute for something missing in life, like hang out here to much. Im going to make changes, and quit my present job, and move. To much time to do nothing like being here way to much. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Gottfrid said:

As I already posted. I does not matter what post, you just add something against it where you wish.

Why are you so obsessed with me? Non stop posts. Kind of creepy.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 3

Just now, susanlea said:

Your posts are weird. 

No, not at all. If I buy something, I actually need it. Same like selling my body if I would get rid of if.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1