Wan to quit Pheu Thai Party next week

webfact

image.jpeg

Wan Yubamrung, vice minister attached to the public health minister, tendered his resignation today and will leave the Pheu Thai Party next week.

Son of veteran and outspoken Pheu Thai Party member Chalerm Yubamrung said in his Facebook Live post yesterday that he had never thought about leaving the Pheu Thai Party, “as long as the party cares about me and gives me opportunities.

But, if one day, the Pheu Thai Party loves me no more and does not give me opportunities, I will have to leave,” said Wan, adding that he had not thought that the day would arrive so soon.

Nevertheless, he admitted that he is shocked by having the leave the party, adding that he was also a member of the now defunct Palang Prachachon party, a predecessor of Pheu Thai.

The former MP said that there were a lot of things he would like to talk about, but he chose to keep them to himself and would bare them all “if and when I was subjected to some actions”.

Full story: Thai PBS 2024-07-12

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

But, if one day, the Pheu Thai Party loves me no more and does not give me opportunities, I will have to leave,” said Wan, adding that he had not thought that the day would arrive so soon.

Bye...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

never thought about leaving the Pheu Thai Party, “as long as the party cares about me and gives me opportunities.

Opportunities as in sitting at the trough and getting away with murder etc?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And what will he do now? Did he ever learn anything? Did he ever have a proper job?

Maybe he should try to be a used card salesman. He might be qualified for that.

1520080436215?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=G5Ku

Would you buy a car from him? 

• Haha 1