Warning For Anyone That Frequents Bars

gharknes

there is a bar there call Sams bar going down on the left hand side, the last 2 days there have been 2 girls there attacked and bitten by a cat, it is very possible this cat may have rabies, so just be careful where you put your feet, the bar seems reluctant to get the cat removed. If anyone here knows the owner please pass on.

Edited by gharknes

there is a bar there call Sams bar going down on the left hand side, the last 2 days there have been 2 girls there attacked and bitten by a cat, it is very possible this cat may have rabies, so just be careful where you put your feet, the bar seems reluctant to get the cat removed. If anyone here knows the owner please pass on.

2 or 4 legs cat?

dangerous pussy , nothing new.

Never miss one do ya mate??? :o

Well, I tried to add the bit from Dusk till Dawn where Cheech goes on and on about what is offered inside that certain club, but I guess it was a little too risque for the general forum.

Maybe this cat is upset at having to smell at the stinky farang feet at the bar every night ?

Thank you for this warning. If the attacks were unprovoked it is very possible that this cat is rabid. Rabid cats are more dangerous than rabid dogs because cats will often go for the face, nearer the brain. First Aid for animal bites is wash well with soap and water and then get the injections against rabies. Rabies is no laughing matter and we should be grateful to Mr. Harkness for alerting us. My advice is to keep well clear of all feral cats.

I can honestly say that who ever said that there is cats biting people with rabies at a bar called sams bar in soi 8 is talking absoloute rubbish ,i am personally very good friends with the bar owner and have spoke to the owner recently and she has not been informed of any such incident,and she also asures me that nothing of this kind has taken place witch is 100% true.oviously somebody has a personal vendetta against her.And to all those who do read this posting i can honestly say try Sams bar for yourself you will have a great night there with some of the best uk club music around old and new.And maybe a dance with a little cat. :o .cheers all listners.

I can honestly say that who ever said that there is cats biting people with rabies at a bar called sams bar in soi 8 is talking absoloute rubbish ,i am personally very good friends with the bar owner and have spoke to the owner recently and she has not been informed of any such incident,and she also asures me that nothing of this kind has taken place witch is 100% true.oviously somebody has a personal vendetta against her.And to all those who do read this posting i can honestly say try Sams bar for yourself you will have a great night there with some of the best uk club music around old and new.And maybe a dance with a little cat. :o .cheers all listners.Werent you tempted to say a little pussy ! :D

I can honestly say that who ever said that there is cats biting people with rabies at a bar called sams bar in soi 8 is talking absoloute rubbish ,i am personally very good friends with the bar owner and have spoke to the owner recently and she has not been informed of any such incident,and she also asures me that nothing of this kind has taken place witch is 100% true.oviously somebody has a personal vendetta against her.And to all those who do read this posting i can honestly say try Sams bar for yourself you will have a great night there with some of the best uk club music around old and new.And maybe a dance with a little cat. :D .cheers all listners.Werent you tempted to say a little pussy ! :D

:o very nearly.

Thank you for this warning. If the attacks were unprovoked it is very possible that this cat is rabid. Rabid cats are more dangerous than rabid dogs because cats will often go for the face, nearer the brain. First Aid for animal bites is wash well with soap and water and then get the injections against rabies. Rabies is no laughing matter and we should be grateful to Mr. Harkness for alerting us. My advice is to keep well clear of all feral cats.

cats will often go for the face, nearer the brain.

Speak for yourself mate....I know where my brain is and it's nowhere near my face!

Well I hope this is proved one way or the other because it rather looks as if some people are being self appointed vigilantes.

however if you are bitten by any mammal here it's a good idea to have the jabs. - they're not expensive and if you haven't already had a starter course of 3 you'll need about 5 jabs.

Edited by wilko

wilko you make rabies shots out to be a walk in the park. id always heard they were very painful. its pretty darn unlikely anyone will be bitten by mammals here in pattaya - i think the post was a good warning, no ones playing vigilante here.

please go find the cat and let us all know how it works out -

wilko you make rabies shots out to be a walk in the park. id always heard they were very painful. its pretty darn unlikely anyone will be bitten by mammals here in pattaya - i think the post was a good warning, no ones playing vigilante here.

ok it might be a good warning but there is no need to put someones bar up as a scape goat is there? . :o

Until it is proved one way or the other there is every chance that someone is playing vigilante.

As for the shots they ARE a walk in the park - the old method of jabbing you directly in the stomach went out with the ark!

I can honestly say that who ever said that there is cats biting people with rabies at a bar called sams bar in soi 8 is talking absoloute rubbish ,i am personally very good friends with the bar owner and have spoke to the owner recently and she has not been informed of any such incident,and she also asures me that nothing of this kind has taken place witch is 100% true.oviously somebody has a personal vendetta against her.And to all those who do read this posting i can honestly say try Sams bar for yourself you will have a great night there with some of the best uk club music around old and new.And maybe a dance with a little cat. :o .cheers all listners.

I can honestly say I have nothing against sams bar and have no idea who owns it, it is no concern of mine, my sole and only motive for posting this message was simply to raise awarness about cats if you happen to be drinking in that area of soi 8 and not particularly sams bar,, I have first hand knowledge of both incidents at this bar (I am not telling lies) or making this up, although I will say it probably could have been any of the bars in that area, one of the people attacked is sitting right next to me as I type this, they are currently on a 5 tier innoculation for rabies and also a course of antibiotics for the infection the bite caused, they would not have gone for treatment only i insisted.

Both the unprovoked attacks happened on the same bar stool in the same bar, the cat attcked the ankles of both victims while they where sitting.

I posted this warning because as has already been stated on this thread that if a cat attacks you without provocation it is highly likely it has rabies, rabies is fatal if not treated, I don't understand how the owner of sams bar is not aware of these attacks and if they are it is very irresponsible not to do something about it.

Sorry azzer if this post has angered or offended someone, it was not intended.

Edited by gharknes

I can honestly say I have nothing against sams bar and have no idea who owns it, it is no concern of mine, my sole and only motive for posting this message was simply to raise awarness about cats if you happen to be drinking in that area of soi 8 and not particularly sams bar,, I have first hand knowledge of both incidents at this bar (I am not telling lies) or making this up, although I will say it probably could have been any of the bars in that area, one of the people attacked is sitting right next to me as I type this, they are currently on a 5 tier innoculation for rabies and also a course of antibiotics for the infection the bite caused, they would not have gone for treatment only i insisted.

Both the unprovoked attacks happened on the same bar stool in the same bar, the cat attcked the ankles of both victims while they where sitting.

I posted this warning because as has already been stated on this thread that if a cat attacks you without provocation it is highly likely it has rabies, rabies is fatal if not treated, I don't understand how the owner of sams bar is not aware of these attacks and if they are it is very irresponsible not to do something about it.

Sorry azzer if this post has angered or offended someone, it was not intended.

surely if you i with the person who got bit you would know if it was sams bar or not but you seem to forget half way through first saying it could be anywhere in soi 8 and then you say sams bar owner is very irresponsible and cant believe she is unaware now make your mind up where it happened.This tells me you have a personal problem with the owner which you fault would be a good idea to post your post on this site.Happened on the same bar stool come on.And as for the owner being irresponsible she has had the bar for ten years so i very much doubt she is irresponsible.Dont be sorry to me there is nothing to be sorry about just stop telling lies and sort your personal problems out somewhere else.

even though gharkness does tell a good story people with any sense can surely see wats happening . :o .

the two incidents I spoke of in my original post happened in sams bar, this cat is not tethered in sams bar so it is free to roam where it likes.

maybe you could explain in more detail exactly quote "see what is happening" you've lost me.

this is my last reply on this thread, I have nothing more to add.............just be careful of stray cats on soi 8 folks.

even though gharkness does tell a good story people with any sense can surely see wats happening . :D .

the two incidents I spoke of in my original post happened in sams bar, this cat is not tethered in sams bar so it is free to roam where it likes.

maybe you could explain in more detail exactly quote "see what is happening" you've lost me.

this is my last reply on this thread, I have nothing more to add.............just be careful of stray cats on soi 8 folks.

yes you are right the cat is free to roam where it likes this is true and i am sure it does ,but this incident did not happen in sams bar that is a fact maybe you are mistaken.what is happening meant you were lying but maybe you are just mistaken.And to all folks be careful wherever you go in pattaya for stray cats and dogs :o .This is also my last post on this topic.

The cat would be dead by now if rabid, so I wouldn't worry too much.. Probably just stroppy/playful, it being a cat after all.