Medical Card - Thai to English Translation please

Due to a medical condition (fortunately now in remission) I have the below 'emergency' card issued in Thai by the UK National Association for Crohn's and Colitiis. I have used it in the past in various Thai establishments and most have been very helpful (after giggling for a bit first). Luckily, it doesn't see the light of day too often now.

Most of the large UK retailers have signed up to the scheme and a flash of the card will get me use of toilet facilities including staff toilets. I was also issued with a key which unlocks disabled toilets at train stations etc. 

I get the general meaning of the Thai translation but would appreciate if anyone on here could provide me with the exact translation compared to the English version. I have the same card in a couple of other Nationalities aswell which have also been useful.

No laughing please.....555

NACC Thai.jpg

NACC UK.jpg

39 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

Google translate says.

IMG_3882.jpeg

Thank you very much for your prompt response, much appreciated.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Keeps said:

Due to a medical condition (fortunately now in remission) I have the below 'emergency' card issued in Thai by the UK National Association for Crohn's and Colitiis. I have used it in the past in various Thai establishments and most have been very helpful (after giggling for a bit first). Luckily, it doesn't see the light of day too often now.

Most of the large UK retailers have signed up to the scheme and a flash of the card will get me use of toilet facilities including staff toilets. I was also issued with a key which unlocks disabled toilets at train stations etc. 

I get the general meaning of the Thai translation but would appreciate if anyone on here could provide me with the exact translation compared to the English version. I have the same card in a couple of other Nationalities aswell which have also been useful.

No laughing please.....555

NACC Thai.jpg

NACC UK.jpg

Google translate, AI translate, chatGPT4,