Metro Park Sathorn

Has anyone purchased a condo in Metro Park Sathorn or have you seen the project/area?

The price is pretty nice. Cant beat a 2 bedroom condo for 2 million baht. Might be a pain to get to until the BTS extension is complete but that (hopefully) will be done within another year.

What is the general area like? What about the project itself?

• 6 months later...

Has anyone purchased a condo in Metro Park Sathorn or have you seen the project/area?

The price is pretty nice. Cant beat a 2 bedroom condo for 2 million baht. Might be a pain to get to until the BTS extension is complete but that (hopefully) will be done within another year.

What is the general area like? What about the project itself?

I bought a condo there. The condo is fine, even if some of the details are a little cheap (light fixtures, cracks already in the pavement.)

THe atmosphere is fine, but teh place has no amenities. THere is nos store, restaurant, etc. THese willc oem, but long after the first peple moved in. THe driving is a pain as there are almost 3 km between u-turns.

Overall, for the price, it is nice. But I plan on buying a penthouse in Pin Klao as I do most of my non-work related activites there and then rent out the MetroPark condo.