New foreign income tax law enforcement

I know there's not much info on the details of the new income tax law on foreigners but has anyone heard any info on how they plan to enforce this? Will it be at immigration, or at your bank possibly, or a letter from the revenue dept sent to your residence? Maybe someone on this forum knows a lawyer that could answer this question.

I couldn't find a finance forum for this to go in so put it in this forum.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ross163103 said:

I know there's not much info on the details of the new income tax law on foreigners but has anyone heard any info on how they plan to enforce this? Will it be at immigration, or at your bank possibly, or a letter from the revenue dept sent to your residence? Maybe someone on this forum knows a lawyer that could answer this question.

Mike Lister has a huge thread on these taxes.

Go have a read.

14 minutes ago, ross163103 said:

There are several threads on this topic already. Just ask Moderator to close your new thread. See below:

Jobs, Economy, Banking, Business, Investments - Thailand News, Travel & Forum - ASEAN NOW

Edited by JohnnyBD
  • Thanks 1