Hilary Clinton to replace Joe Biden

I heard she was considering Fetterman as he VP. 

In an open convention Bernie will make another run. 

And what about Mayer Pete? I think he could go the distance this time. Maybe Kamala' VP pick?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/21/2024 at 12:47 PM, Yellowtail said:

I heard she was considering Fetterman as he VP. 

In an open convention Bernie will make another run. 

And what about Mayer Pete? I think he could go the distance this time. Maybe Kamala' VP pick?

The VP will probably be a governor.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not even real enough to be humorous. What will be funny is watching the Trump Party twisting and turning with the new reality. They are running the oldest nominees in US history and a convicted felon. So, yes … we will see but I am certainly much  more encourage that the majority of American citizen voters will reject the bid for an authoritarian government. What do we hear from Trump and his ilk? The sky is falling, the sky is falling … And the proposed fix? Project 2025, the authoritarian handbook … 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/21/2024 at 10:05 AM, novacova said:

Alex Jones comedy show is all it’s worth. Though HRC is just another abject failure of the left whose desperate for fame and glory.

English language fail

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Not even real enough to be humorous. What will be funny is watching the Trump Party twisting and turning with the new reality. They are running the oldest nominees in US history and a convicted felon. So, yes … we will see but I am certainly much  more encourage that the majority of American citizen voters will reject the bid for an authoritarian government. What do we hear from Trump and his ilk? The sky is falling, the sky is falling … And the proposed fix? Project 2025, the authoritarian handbook … 

Fight fight fight!

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

According to the BBC Kamala Harris has already clinched enough support among the Democrats to be nominated.

Did anyone actually vote for her?  Real voters, I mean.  Not donors and Dem elites...

Who's the real threat to democracy?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

Did anyone actually vote for her?  Real voters, I mean.  Not donors and Dem elites...

Who's the real threat to democracy?

Democracy....it's a nice word. It has to exist first to be threatened.

• Agree 1