Bye Bye Joe

TedG

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

I have no doubt that if re elected for a second term barring catastrophic age induced  illnesses,he would have done a great job.

You mean his handlers would have done a great job...

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Time for those of us who love our country to put our money where our mouth is and keep the malignancy that is trump from another term in the oval office. And please make sure to vote!!

It seems pretty clear that Trump will win.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Say hello to President Harris!

Harris is an absolute brain trust ... 🫢

This is literally how a 1st grader would answer in crayon if you asked them “what’s wrong in Russia/Ukraine”

Edited by expat_4_life
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, riclag said:

If they by pass KH !

Joe Manchin will run 

I guess the smart move goes something like top Democrats endorse Kamala Harris for their own DEI credibility while the behind the scenes they scheme for electors at the Convention to replace her.  Then they can also at least somewhat credibly claim, that it was a democratic process.  We didn't do nuffin, it was the electors did it.

We all just guessing and spitballing right now ... long way to the Convention

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

You mean his handlers would have done a great job...

No I don't mean that at all. 

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

It seems pretty clear that Trump will win.

Ok Nostradamus. 

• Haha 1

What a complete mess the Democrats are in. 
Can ANYONE on planet earth think Kamala Harris could even possibly be president of the USA for potentially eight years!!! Not even 7 of the 8 loud mouth posters on here can! 

1 hour ago, expat_4_life said:

I guess the smart move goes something like top Democrats endorse Kamala Harris for their own DEI credibility while the behind the scenes they scheme for electors at the Convention to replace her.  Then they can also at least somewhat credibly claim, that it was a democratic process.  We didn't do nuffin, it was the electors did it.

We all just guessing and spitballing right now ... long way to the Convention

Back in the day it was called Tammany Hall politics ! I got a new name for it, since Tammany has been relinquished!

Dem Democracy!

So the Democrats are finally throwing Biden under the bus but allowing him to serve until the election. I would think this is not a good idea since Biden is obviously cognitively not able to function as President. But the alternative, Harris, is unfathomable. This cannot be good for the rest of the world that depends on America for security. 

8 minutes ago, dutch boy said:

So the Democrats are finally throwing Biden under the bus but allowing him to serve until the election. I would think this is not a good idea since Biden is obviously cognitively not able to function as President. But the alternative, Harris, is unfathomable. This cannot be good for the rest of the world that depends on America for security. 

I think the prospect of President Harris is why he lasted so long.

Best insurance he could ever dream of, against impeachment and the 25th Amendment.