President Kamala Harris

Just now, transam said:

I am a gentleman, apologise when I see fit, unlike an orange bloke who is totally the opposite....

I just love this photo, the Queen is thinking, "What is this waiter doing".....:huh:

😁

BRITAIN-US-POLITICS-DIPLOMACY-ROYALS

2 from 3 are still alive. One is the next President.

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, transam said:

The waiter......😉

Is there some shame in waiting tables?

In any event, is he not dressed like the men behind him? Are they all waiters? 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Is there some shame in waiting tables?

In any event, is he not dressed like the men behind him? Are they all waiters? 

Now, now, don't twist stuff, I was pointing out the President is dressed like a waiter, the folk in the background are not dressed like a waiter.

I guess you don't know the difference....🤭

Just now, transam said:

Now, now, don't twist stuff, I was pointing out the President is dressed like a waiter, the folk in the background are not dressed like a waiter.

I guess you don't know the difference....🤭

How do you like your men dressed? :sleep:

1 hour ago, transam said:

Then keep your fingers crossed that your hero does the walk of shame, which he should have done waaaaay back......😉

My God, your jealousy and obsession are palpable.  In your dreams could you live a life like Trump has.  Get over yourself.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

My God, your jealousy and obsession are palpable.  In your dreams could you live a life like Trump has.  Get over yourself.

What on earth are you talking about, jealousy,  😂, it seems you go all goooy over anyone that's got a few quid, I don't, your hero is an embarrassing bloke with a few quid, that's it...

Do you have his picture on your living room wall, do you wear a MAGA ball-cap back-to-front and send him photos of yourself in full MAGA dress........😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Are you suggesting that President Franklin D Roosevelt was pro-Nazi?

Are you drunk?

He was until he wasn't. And he loved Stalin to the end.

How long did he wait to get in? And how about all those Jews seeking asylum he turned away?  Tut-tut.

In all fairness though, FDR was without question, a great war time President. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

What on earth are you talking about, jealousy,  😂, it seems you go all goooy over anyone that's got a few quid, I don't, your hero is an embarrassing bloke with a few quid, that's it...

Do you have his picture on your living room wall, do you wear a MAGA ball-cap back-to-front and send him photos of yourself in full MAGA dress........😆

You worship old women.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I would say you would. He is rich. You live in Pattaya with cheap sexpats. A city known for crims.

And he fancies himself an expert on bargirls, has a whole thread on this forum dedicated to documenting his criminal activity, and gets all worked up about Trump calling a payment to his lawyer a legal expense, how funny is that? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You sound very confused.

FDR was not "pro-Nazi". You guys will write any lie, and then forget about it the next day. Just like Trump.

FDR waited two years to declare war on Germany, yes or no? 

FDR turned away thousands of Jews seeking asylum. yes or no? 

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I would say you would. He is rich. You live in Pattaya with cheap sexpats. A city known for crims.

Whether he is rich is very much up for debate. The vast majority of the golf courses he owns lost money like a fire hose during COVID, and have not recovered. The occupancy rates on his NY apartments were also lower than his peers there. He is using campaign funds to pay his legal bills.What other billionaire do you know that flogs gold sneakers and Bibles?

He has big loans outstanding, plus hefty judgments against him. After the Stormy Daniels debacle, Melania is probably haunting the offices of divorce lawyers.

It's a house of cards. It would not surprise me to learn he has not got a pot to p!ss in.

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Whether he is rich is very much up for debate. The vast majority of the golf courses he owns lost money like a fire hose during COVID, and have not recovered. The occupancy rates on his NY apartments were also lower than his peers there. He is using campaign funds to pay his legal bills.What other billionaire do you know that flogs gold sneakers and Bibles?

He has big loans outstanding, plus hefty judgments against him. After the Stormy Daniels debacle, Melania is probably haunting the offices of divorce lawyers.

It's a house of cards. It would not surprise me to learn he has not got a pot to p!ss in.

Says a pensioner. :coffee1:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Owns a $100m plane

https://www.businessinsider.com/see-trumps-prized-100-million-boeing-757-vip-private-jet-2022-10

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Secondhand, they go for $20 - 40 million. IIRC overvaluing properties is a favorite pastime of his, and it did not end well in Judge Engoron's court.

I wish I owned a $30m plane.