Bluetooth Ear Buds.

I got so fed up with the unreliability of these earbuds that I decided never to use them again and just stick to the ordinary wire ones. Then I saw an advert for these A90 Pro True Wireless Earbuds from Amazon and I decided to buy a pair. They were great with a brilliant sound. The next night I put in the earbuds after the movie started, then when the movie started, the earbuds started cutting out. 

About two hours later I watched another movie, but this time I put the earbuds in before I put on the movie then they were working great again.

Was this because I put the earbuds in before I started the movie instead of putting in the earbuds after I started the movie?

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

They shouldn't cut out except if you are outside range, usually circ 10 metres, so if i walk to the kitchen i lose the signal briefly

I just started the movie then put in my earbuds, they just cut out then I would take them out and put them in the box, shut it for a few seconds, take them out the box and back in my ear then they work great fer a few seconds then cut out again, repeated it two or three times then just the same.

I put them in about two hours later and then they work again and no bother for the rest of the night. Queer.