To all you Thai speakers out there!

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I don't like sleeping next to her anyway.

I prefer sleeping with one of my mia nois.

she's a lot slimmer.

bob.

Your missus is a chubster ?

24 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

In my dept at work. 45 Thai's.

Average salary is 50,000 a month.

I listen to what they say, not many got a salary increase this year and a few got written warnings.

Scary

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Sorry to hear she's become a fatty.

time to trade it in.

i've got younger and slimmer models already in the garage ralf.

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

Nice, they started selling sex dolls in Thailand already. Any good? Why keep them in the garage though?

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

bob.

But you sleep at night with a fatty, A fatty that drives you to play away.

Such a sad existance.

• Agree 1

I would guess there are less than 200 Western falangs in the entire country who truly speak accent free, native level Thai (including understanding cultural contexts/syntax of the language).

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

But you sleep at night with a fatty, A fatty that drives you to play away.

Such a sad existance.

Yes, he always talks a good story about having lots of money and choices to do what he wants, well dressed and in high demand with the ladies, the world is your oyster, etc.

But in reality, he's tied down by his wife, some middle-aged heifer who controls many aspects of his life, except of course his fictional ramblings on AN.

It seems though his drinking and living a fantasy world in his own head (of having lots of pretty young mistresses) helps him greatly to cope with his harsh existence. 

6 minutes ago, bob smith said:

we mostly sleep in separate rooms, as outlined previously.

bob.

This women that repulses you to the point of seperate beds.

Why are you togther ?

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

This women that repulses you to the point of seperate beds.

Why are you togther ?

It's the usual situation, he bought properties in her name in Thailand, against his own better judgement, and now he's stuffed. He could pull out, but lose most of his assets. And then he would have nowhere to go. So he toes the line and grabs a numbing bottle of alcohol to help deal with it all instead. It's a commonly found scenario in Thailand. I've met many just like him. 

Edited by RSD1

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

It's the usual situation, he bought properties in her name in Thailand, against his own better judgement, and now he's stuffed. He could pull out, but give up much of his assets. So he tows the line and grabs a bottle of alcohol instead. It's a common scenario. 

you are so wide of the mark that it's almost unbelievable..

but keep telling yourself these fantastical stories if it makes you feel better!

bob. 

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

you are so wide of the mark that it's almost unbelievable..

but keep telling yourself these fantastical stories if it makes you feel better!

bob. 

Sure. Bob, have another drink and then go to sleep in the guest bedroom because you've got no other choice. Presumably you sleep in that other bedroom because she demands it. image.gif.ea7c37e7a87d8abac9d739f45e57056e.gif

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Sure. Bob, have another drink and then go to sleep in the guest bedroom because you've got no other choice. Presumably you sleep in that other bedroom because she demands it. image.gif.ea7c37e7a87d8abac9d739f45e57056e.gif

it's saturday so im sleeping at wife number 2's house tonight.

bob.

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

mrs. smith's breath stinks regularly.

Sometimes I sleep in the other room.

Nice. We can only imagine what she says about you and your body odors to her friends when your not around. 

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

it's saturday so im sleeping at wife number 2's house tonight.

bob.

So on Saturday's she forces you to sleep somewhere else with one of your ladyboy friends. Doesn't even let you have the guest bedroom on the weekends. Guess she wants to be alone with her Thai husband when he comes back into town. Can't blame her. image.gif.22fec52e36ae474373e1a3b0cc51ecc4.gif 

19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

because she loves me.

bob.

So says the guy who gives her a stipend and pays all the bills so she doesn't have to work. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

whenever you go out, say for a meal or a beer or are in a tourist ghetto - do you hide the fact that you can speak Thai or do you just come right out with it?

I just get right out there with it. 

"You see, I speak English Thai well. I learn it from a book. Hello sawatdee khrab, I am English Thai ....Hello sawatdee khrab."

So there you have it.

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

So says the guy who gives her a stipend and pays all the bills so she doesn't have to work. 

get a load a this guy!

clueless.

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

get a load a this guy!

clueless.

bob.

Sorry bob, I'll stop. Surely nobody has ever brought your reality to you front and center like that. It's going to take some time now for you to process and digest it all.

I can just imagine what it's like in your house. You in your room gripping a bottle in one hand and your keyboard in the other spinning another load of fiction for AN. Then her in another room chatting away to her friends on LINE. Must look like a peaceful place for the outsider looking in. If all your "friends" only knew. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

32 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Sorry bob, I'll stop. Surely nobody has ever brought your reality to you front and center like that. It's going to take some time now for you to process and digest it all.

I can just imagine what it's like in your house. You in your room gripping a bottle in one hand and your keyboard in the other spinning another load of fiction for AN. Then her in another room chatting away to her friends on LINE. Must look like a peaceful place for the outsider looking in. If all your "friends" only knew. 

utterly hopeless you are.

a lost cause.

bob.