How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

26 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Scared they would circumcise any male children I had with them.  I wouldn't want that fate inflicted on any of my children.

Circumcision is basic hygiene and makes better lovers.

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Scared they would circumcise any male children I had with them.  I wouldn't want that fate inflicted on any of my children.

It is much cleaner and most women prefer it without that awful cheese taste.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

No, you are wrong as usual 

• Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. ... 
  • Lower risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs). The risk of UTIs in males is low. ... 
  • Lower risk of sexually transmitted infections. ... 
  • Prevention of penile problems. ... 
  • Lower risk of penile cancer.
  • 75% of women prefer circumcised men.
  • 90% of premature ejaculatoers are uncircumcised men.

No evidence for the last two. Reduction UTI's is only significant in the first year.

I think circumcision should certainly be consider amongst consenting adults and but should not be imposed on non-consenting infants.

Extending this line of thought....mutilation of children...... I imagine there might be a few other bits and pieces that might be lopped off to improve future health prospects.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Extending this line of thought....mutilation of children...... I imagine there might be a few other bits and pieces that might be lopped off to improve future health prospects.

Hardly mutilation. 
beautification perhaps, like getting your ears pierced or your tonsils out.

And the women love it.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Hardly mutilation. 
beautification perhaps, like getting your ears pierced or your tonsils out.

And the women love it.

In the West, it's legally considered mutilation when they do it to girls. 

And if you ever have a daughter with an Indonesian woman, that would be your fate to cope with.

Rubbish, apart from a reluctance from females who do not want to fall ate a dirty and smelly penis the benefits include 

Male circumcision can reduce a male's chances of acquiring HIV by 50% to 60% during heterosexual contact with female partners with HIV

So, what makes you think that intact men have dirty smelly penises?  Have you been inspecting them?

Couldn't they clean them to stop them from being dirty and smelly?

Why do you need intact penises to be dirty and smelly?  What's the real issue?

You seem to actually be angry with and hate intact penises.

The STI thing is flawed and largely irrelevant.  Most countries don't circumcise and don't have these problems.

It's basically propaganda.  Intact penises are fine, and you get full sensation.

I'm sorry that you experience greatly reduced sexual sensation for nothing, but you need to try to come to terms with that.

• Agree 1

Just now, FruitPudding said:

In the West, it's legally considered mutilation when they do it to girls. 

And if you ever have a daughter with an Indonesian woman, that would be your fate to cope with.

Female circumstances is a completely different thing, unnecessary and no health, beauty or hygiene benefits.

The only benefit is that it reduces promiscuity.

• Confused 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

The only benefit is that it reduces promiscuity.

Exactly.  And that isn't right for men or for women.

It isn't OK to try to control people's sexuality through mutilating their genitals for no reason.

Male or female, medically unnecessary circumcision, purely to control sexuality, is not OK.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, BangkokReady said:

So, what makes you think that intact men have dirty smelly penises?  Have you been inspecting them?

Girls who had the unfortunate bad luck and unsavory experiences with these primitive types have let me know how disgusting it was for them and a huge relief that I was cleaner.

I kindly provided the statistics for you, you chose to ignore that. 

Head down to your local mosque, they will sort you out.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

It isn't hard to wash behind your foreskin.

What kind of retard can't do that?

Never had one.

Makes no sense to hack off parts of a baby's body for this reason.

What problem?

Could just get the HPV vaccine.

Penile cancer is so rare anyway, it's the last cancer you should worry about.

Don't  care.

Don't care.

I actually wish I could cum faster sometimes. 

It's all so ridiculous.  There are many countries where most people are uncircumcised, and these things just aren't an issue.  They literally don't happen.  It should really be definitive proof.

Unfortunately, a lot of circumcised men suffer from mental issues linked to their circumcision, and cannot accept objective facts, and a lot of people want circumcision to keep going, for some twisted reason.

3 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Penile cancer is so rare anyway, it's the last cancer you should worry about.

It is certainly the last cancer I would want.

Rarer obviously because 40% of us have done the right thing.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Girls who had the unfortunate bad luck and unsavory experiences with these primitive types have let me know how disgusting it was for them

Hell of chat up line....my nob doesn't smell as bad as some.....the girls must have been flocking to you.

• Haha 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

It's all so ridiculous.  There are many countries where most people are uncircumcised, and these things just aren't an issue.  They literally don't happen.  It should really be definitive proof.

Exactly. 

Most of Europe, much of Asia, most of Latin America...

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Unfortunately, a lot of circumcised men suffer from mental issues linked to their circumcision, and cannot accept objective facts, and a lot of people want circumcision to keep going, for some twisted reason.

💯 

• Agree 1

Girls who had the unfortunate bad luck and unsavory experiences with these primitive types have let me know how disgusting it was for them and a huge relief that I was cleaner.

Lol.  I'm sure they sensed that you desperately wanted them to tell you that intact penises are gross, and were only too happy to tell you what you wanted to hear.

It's really not an issue at all, outside of your head.

I kindly provided the statistics for you, you chose to ignore that.

Your stats are meaningless garbage.  Societies where men are intact don't have these issues.  The proof is there.

Head down to your local mosque, they will sort you out.

Lol.  I'm sure you are so messed up that you would like to circumcise as many men as possible.  You can't stand the thought of them having fully functioning penises that cause absolutely no problems whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hell of chat up line....my nob doesn't smell as bad as some.....the girls must have been flocking to you.

I can just imagine how he badgers the poor women unfortunate enough to end up being taken home by him...

"Hey, bet you're glad I'm circumcised, huh?!  Aren't cut dicks better than intact ones?  Huh???  Huh???  How gross are intact dicks?  My one is so clean!  Tell me about the intact dicks you've had and how gross and dirty they are!  Yeeeah!!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Washing is basic hygiene.  Circumcision is genital mutilation.  There's no need for it.  It has no benefits and can only do harm.

Ok, ok, up to you, if you want to be a pencilhead

27 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Strange.....you can't drink, smoke, have a tattoo, vote or get married until you are 18, but you can, without your consent have a bit of your body surgically removed...weird.

Yeah how weird.

And all the other operations they do on kids with varying issues in dedicated children’s hospitals.

i know it triggers the cheesy dick guys that girls prefer a clean dick that can outperform the cheese boys and result in 64% more orgasms for the female.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1