How do Filipinas Differ from Thai Women?

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

i know it triggers the cheesy dick guys that girls prefer a clean dick that can outperform the cheese boys and result in 64% more orgasms for the female.

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

He is just a bit intimidated by it. 

Lol.  Could you imagine! 

Intact people are perfectly happy being intact and would not change a thing.  None of the problems you mention actually exist.  Performance, smell, infections, they just aren't an issue.  And, obviously, intact people know this is all false from their own experience, and they know how great sex feels with an intact penis!  (Imagine how much you would enjoy food with half your tongue missing.)

You imagine these things because you cannot deal with the reality of what you have lost.  So you have weird fantasies about dirty smelly penises.

26 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yeah how weird.

And all the other operations they do on kids with varying issues in dedicated children’s hospitals.

i know it triggers the cheesy dick guys that girls prefer a clean dick that can outperform the cheese boys and result in 64% more orgasms for the female.

Oh yeah, I bet you've always had women lined up outside your house just dying to have a piece of your schlong.

And for the record, no woman has ever commented negatively on my natural willy with all its glorious soft, moist, delicate, sensitive mucous membrane...... you can only imagine what sex really feels like.

You have my pity.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Oh yeah, I bet you've always had women lined up outside your house just dying to have a piece of your schlong.

And for the record, no woman has ever commented negatively on my natural willy with all its glorious soft, moist, delicate, sensitive mucous membrane...... you can only imagine what sex really feels like.

You have my pity.

Disgusting and dirty.

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  Could you imagine! 

Intact people are perfectly happy being intact and would not change a thing.  None of the problems you mention actually exist.  Performance, smell, infections, they just aren't an issue.  And, obviously, intact people know this is all false from their own experience, and they know how great sex feels with an intact penis!  (Imagine how much you would enjoy food with half your tongue missing.)

You imagine these things because you cannot deal with the reality of what you have lost.  So you have weird fantasies about dirty smelly penises.

Factually true that uncut spreads more disease.

As someone who has lived in Thailand for 15 years - and visited the Philippines 53 times, it is my experience:

Filipinos speak far better English, are more open in bed and are generally cuter and kinder than Thai girls. I also find them more attractive - but as I live in Thailand, I get on with it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

As someone who has lived in Thailand for 15 years - and visited the Philippines 53 times, it is my experience:

Filipinos speak far better English, are more open in bed and are generally cuter and kinder than Thai girls. I also find them more attractive - but as I live in Thailand, I get on with it.

53 times. Playing golf?

On 7/28/2024 at 4:30 PM, kingofallasians said:

Do Filipinas have bigger boobs and butts than Thai?  Are they more desperate?  Are there Hi-So Filipinas?  If so, how do I meet them?

Yes, and same-same butts. Both are desperate at the uneducated level with Thais more nationalistic but this is declining.  Hi-So Filipinas will not give you a second look unless you are a movie star.

Yes, and same-same butts. Both are desperate at the uneducated level with Thais more nationalistic but this is declining.  Hi-So Filipinas will not give you a second look unless you are a movie star.

I could be a movie star in the Philippines.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

53 times. Playing golf?

I'm afraid not - I had a condo over there. Sold just before covid. Strictly fun visits - knocked a few balls into holes, though  

18 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

One big problem.  Circumcision is pretty much mandatory over there.

What?  where did you get that idea? never been discussed when I have been over there for the past 25 years.

5 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

What?  where did you get that idea? never been discussed when I have been over there for the past 25 years.

Well, I think this subject is not "lets discuss how did I remove my foreskin". I don't about Manila area, but in rural communities there are some strange type of mixed-up religion: Christianity-Hosts-VooDoo+ whatever so they believe it some sort of "good luck" action. I know 2 brothers who did that to succeed in biz. At the age above 18

1 minute ago, NativeBob said:

Well, I think this subject is not "lets discuss how did I remove my foreskin". I don't about Manila area, but in rural communities there are some strange type of mixed-up religion: Christianity-Hosts-VooDoo+ whatever so they believe it some sort of "good luck" action. I know 2 brothers who did that to succeed in biz. At the age above 18

Never come across it despite 53 visits and covering many major cities whilst enjoying the delights.

1 minute ago, kingofallasians said:

I would have liked to been given the choice to be uncircumcised.  I'm not Jewish and see no purpose for it.

You can shmonk-shmonk longer. Better hygiene.
Oh, you can pretend you're muslim and they won't take you as a hostage. 

Never come across it despite 53 visits and covering many major cities whilst enjoying the delights.

I came to this subject 2 times after visiting Pinoy Land 7 times. 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, kingofallasians said:

I would have liked to been given the choice to be uncircumcised.  I'm not Jewish and see no purpose for it.

I was circumsized as a baby as my bell end was so big even then

30 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

You can shmonk-shmonk longer.

So it's more difficult to cum. How is this good?

You're desensitized.

30 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

Better hygiene.

How do you know?

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

You're desensitized.

How do you know?

my ex told me

why you want to know? does it matter?

13 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

So what?

It's the way the male body is, by nature. 

Cars and clothes arent natural either but they are useful. Foreskin is dirty scum.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

You're desensitized.

It's quite a bizarre claim to make.  We all want to satisfy our partners, but the idea of, "If you cut off some of your penis, you will enjoy sex a lot less, but you will take longer to climax", just doesn't appeal to me.  If you have some sort of issue with having a satisfying love life, there are way more choices than to cut some of your penis off and make sex half as good.

Just now, BangkokReady said:

It's quite a bizarre claim to make.  We all want to satisfy our partners, but the idea of, "If you cut off some of your penis, you will enjoy sex a lot less, but you will take longer to climax", just doesn't appeal to me.  If you have some sort of issue with having a satisfying love life, there are way more choices than to cut some of your penis off and make sex half as good.

False claims. No less pleasure, just lower risk of disease.

Since the invention of clothes it has served no purpose other than spreading disease.

• Confused 1