Thai Girl is almost perfect but are these serious problems?

7 minutes ago, Celsius said:

You keep harping about how hot your 24 year old gf is, but this is Thailand and every loser here can get a 24 year old. She is poor, has no money and you are just her sugar daddy because she can not do better for now. 

I dated a 24 year old too just before I met my wife.... boo hoo... she actually had 2 jobs and was doing cosplay part time. Degree and no STD.

I am willing to back up my point with pictures of my ex..... can you? BORING!!!!!

I can, but I won't. But I can assure you mine is slimmer, taller and considerably better looking. Yours is not bad, but too chunky for my taste.

Just now, Cameroni said:

I can, but I won't. But I can assure you mine is slimmer, taller and considerably better looking. Yours is not bad, but too chunky for my taste.

Yeah... you're a winner.

Pics?

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No, I think you were just lucky you had a string of giving girls.  Some girls are like that. Others are not. That doesn't mean they don't like you, it just means they don't have a giving nature, often because they don't get gifts themselves from their own family. I remember my Filipina being shocked I'd give a present at Christmas, she never got one from her own family at Christmas. That's the norm in Phil btw.

Lucky or simply adhering to certain standards? Seek and you shall find.

But if one lowers their standards out of desperation..

I met an American citizen of Lao descent. Decent salary of at least 300k baht equivalent monthly. I remembered her birthday was coming up and prepared a present for her. On the day she told me that she had not ever received a present on her birthday before. 

She paid for me at her birthday dinner. Gifts, signs of affection are normal wherever. 

Just now, Celsius said:

Yeah... you're a winner.

Pics?

I'd love to send pics, but for security reasons I won't. Too many crazies out here and I'm still with her, unlike you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

No, when she was at University she had an extremely rich Thai boyfriend from a very good family. They didn't accept her, she didn't like his demanding nature and she then hooked up with this Ukrainian prostitute user who laid anything that moved. That's where she got the Type 2 from. No doubt at all. She has no tattoos and expressed disgust at girls who work as bar girls. She would not do that. For all their faults, her family had a iron hard morals.

She's good at stories, she's learnt well

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NowNow said:

Lucky or simply adhering to certain standards? Seek and you shall find.

But if one lowers their standards out of desperation..

I met an American citizen of Lao descent. Decent salary of at least 300k baht equivalent monthly. I remembered her birthday was coming up and prepared a present for her. On the day she told me that she had not ever received a present on her birthday before. 

She paid for me at her birthday dinner. Gifts, signs of affection are normal wherever. 

Standards are very important. I quite agree. Yes some girls who are smart learn, and realise that Farang expect presents and then get some (not referring to your American she's obviously American). But there are girls who have a really giving nature, they give you presents for no reason at all, not just at Christmas or Birthday. It's a spectrum, some girls give a lot, some less, others nothing. It's not a thing that concerns me to be honest, though it's nice to get gifts of course. If I want something I buy it.

43 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Someone like you? Do you actually know him? Or is this jealousy rearing it's head because some can't get a girl without cash or credit? By the way, all women here aren't immature or desperate. Some are tired of how locals treat them and their friends, they look to the west for a possible better chance.

You're another dreamer, i have a lawyer friend who'd marry me tomorrow if I wanted, I'm actually surprised there isn't a queue of girls outside my front door when i leave in the morning

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Celsius said:

You keep harping about how hot your 24 year old gf is, but this is Thailand and every loser here can get a 24 year old. She is poor, has no money and you are just her sugar daddy because she can not do better for now. 

I dated a 24 year old too just before I met my wife.... boo hoo... she actually had 2 jobs and was doing cosplay part time. Degree and no STD.

I am willing to back up my point with pictures of my ex..... can you? BORING!!!!!

IMG-20190830-183308.jpg

save1.jpg

save2.jpg

What makes a man a loser to you? Expats wanting younger girls to marry? Many of us here have pretty women. Bragging about them means nothing, as none of us know the real girlfriend you're posting about. Why is she your ex? Arrogance she didn't like perhaps?

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

She's good at stories, she's learnt well

Lol, dude I saw the pictures and Tik Tok posts. I'm a lawyer, I do proper due diligence. She's legit and she had 2 boyfriends. If a girl lies about that, you find out sooner or later.

• Confused 1

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

You're another dreamer, i have a lawyer friend who'd marry me tomorrow if I wanted, I'm actually surprised there isn't a queue of girls outside my front door when i leave in the morning

What makes me a dreamer? I've worked out for 50 years, treat women very well, and take care of my daughter here until we can both leave to give us a better life. If you have a lawyer friend who would marry you, why are you bothering with paying for women who have sex with many men? You've said you don't want a relationship. Why? Is it because you know yourself you aren't a good partner? No man has a queue of smart girls waiting outside, no matter what they look like. Only the gold diggers following the cash.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Standards are very important. I quite agree. Yes some girls who are smart learn, and realise that Farang expect presents and then get some (not referring to your American she's obviously American). But there are girls who have a really giving nature, they give you presents for no reason at all, not just at Christmas or Birthday. It's a spectrum, some girls give a lot, some less, others nothing. It's not a thing that concerns me to be honest, though it's nice to get gifts of course. If I want something I buy it.

You are just making up scenarios that don't exist. It wasn't my birthday or a celebration. She left stuff outside my door, this was the day after I met her and continued on during. Teddy Bear, flowers, adornments, paying for meals. I was only there for eight days that time and I told her that I had a girlfriend at that time. I met her again on another visit.

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

What makes a man a loser to you? Expats wanting younger girls to marry? Many of us here have pretty women. Bragging about them means nothing, as none of us know the real girlfriend you're posting about. Why is she your ex? Arrogance she didn't like perhaps?

She is my ex because of the age difference, different lifestyle and incompatibility. I tried, I didn't like it and never will be in a relationship with a much younger woman. It really doesn't work long term EVEN if she says she loves you.

Definitely expats wanting much younger women to marry are losers. They care nothing except a physical appearance. If that was so important we wouldn't have the OP here whining about wanting to be cuddled.

I wonder if she cuddled with a guy who gave her STD? How old was he anyway?

ROFL

Edited by Celsius
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Celsius said:

She is my ex because of the age difference, different lifestyle and incompatibility.

Definitely expats wanting much younger women to marry are losers. They care nothing except a physical appearance. If that was so important we wouldn't have the OP here whining about wanting to be cuddled.

ROFL

Not true. I want a young girlfriend not just because of the looks. I had major issues with the previous Filipina having  6 exes she kept in constant touch with. I didn't want that. I want a girl who had almost no or very little history so I don't have to deal with exes. I don't like that. It's not just about physical apperance. Though that is of course also important.

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

What makes me a dreamer? I've worked out for 50 years, treat women very well, and take care of my daughter here until we can both leave to give us a better life. If you have a lawyer friend who would marry you, why are you bothering with paying for women who have sex with many men? You've said you don't want a relationship. Why? Is it because you know yourself you aren't a good partner? No man has a queue of smart girls waiting outside, no matter what they look like. Only the gold diggers following the cash.

When @scubascuba3 wrote about 'immature and desperate' he was obviously referring to himself.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Not true. I want a young girlfriend not just because of the looks.

You are lying to yourself and the entire forum. Do you think posters here are stupid. You literally don't make a single post harping about how hot she is.... just so we know.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Are you still servicing your wife in the bedroom? I've heard stories of wives moving brothers, uncles or handymen in because their elderly husband can't keep up and amazingly they agree

On 7/29/2024 at 5:40 PM, Cameroni said:

I am not giving her an allowance anymore, not weekly and not monthly and not hourly. Of course I pay for her food, clothes and the house I live in, which I'd have to pay anyway.

The age difference is 29 years. I am a bit baffled why she stays.

What if she wants more than just the food you have in the house or she wants more clothes? 

How does she buy herself a new phone? new laptop?  What does she do for money if she wants to go out with her friends for dinner?

6 minutes ago, Celsius said:

She is my ex because of the age difference, different lifestyle and incompatibility. I tried, I didn't like it and never will be in a relationship with a much younger woman. It really doesn't work long term EVEN if she says she loves you.

I wonder if she cuddled with a guy who gave her STD? How old was he anyway?

ROFL

Wanting to have more affection from a woman you like isn't whining. It's something every normal man wants. Again, why does wanting to marry a younger women make someone a loser? I would think that makes him a winner, as many women in our age group are out of shape, weight too much, are done with sex, or so set in their ways they're demands are more than they're worth. I care about everything from a woman. Appearance, honesty, loyalty,giving, a good cook and cleaner, and still likes sex. My girlfriend is 44, 24 years younger than I so am I a loser? My definition of a loser is one who doesn't take responsibility of their family, wastes money gambling or on drugs and doesn't take care of themselves. You do know laughing to yourself makes you look like a person who assumes they're superior to others.

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, dude I saw the pictures and Tik Tok posts. I'm a lawyer, I do proper due diligence. She's legit and she had 2 boyfriends. If a girl lies about that, you find out sooner or later.

You said earlier she never went out without you, she goes to work with you? either way let her leave and get a job with a better life 

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Are you still servicing your wife in the bedroom? I've heard stories of wives moving brothers, uncles or handymen in because their elderly husband can't keep up and amazingly they agree

I don't service my girlfriend, I please her, as she does me. Mutual, not for cash. I've taken very good care of myself and still hungry. If I need to take the blue pill I will, because her pleasure means more to me than mine. Hearing stories are just that. BS down the line because gossiping here is a national sport. Some trashy women cheat on their foreign husbands and they're getting sex from locals who look at her as the trash she is, and are getting off for them. You cheat, they'll cheat on you. My girlfriend is about the most honest women I've ever met. and she can fully trust me. It would never happen but if she strayed and the man knew about me, he wouldn't be able to "service" anyone again.

Edited by fredwiggy

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Heard stories...are you a fish wife?

You try to suggest that his naive and inexperienced, but he has clearly experienced things you have not and likely will not. So who is the inexperienced one?

On 7/28/2024 at 11:56 PM, Cameroni said:

Okay, so I'm in a relationship with a 24 year old beautiful, slim Thai girl who never asks for money, living together for 11 months now. She is funny and does a good job of communicating, in the bedroom she does okay. Now a couple of things, before me she had 2 relationships, according to her, one with a prostitute using Ukrainian, who gave her genital herpes. Which, though I've never in my life had an STD, I now have as well. Not great. But anyway, it is what is. Now, the odd thing about this girl, she is like an island to herself. What I mean is, all those normal relationship things, watching a movie together, she never does. She literally never sits on the couch with me, she watches her own youtube films on the laptop. She was raised by her grandmother and she never learned being affectionate, these evening cuddles, she doesn't really like that. She kind of does it for me, but you can tell it's just not her thing.

One part of me says, this girl is drop dead gorgeous, funny, good in the bedroom and doesn't ask you for money, give this a shot. The other says, her lack of physical affection and "do her own thing" attitude will be serious problems. What do you think is the best course of action here?

She sounds like my Isarn wife of 22 years, I agree it's not my idea of a genuine relationship but as years have gone on I now do my own thing. We never go anywhere together which is fine by me as after many trips to Korat over the years it became a real pain in the ass. Thai relationships are like black eyes. In that you win them and wear them.

7 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Wanting to have more affection from a woman you like isn't whining. It's something every normal man wants. Again, why does wanting to marry a younger women make someone a loser? I would think that makes him a winner, as many women in our age group are out of shape, weight too much, are done with sex, or so set in their ways they're demands are more than they're worth. I care about everything from a woman. Appearance, honesty, loyalty,giving, a good cook and cleaner, and still likes sex. My girlfriend is 44, 24 years younger than I so am I a loser? My definition of a loser is one who doesn't take responsibility of their family, wastes money gambling or on drugs and doesn't take care of themselves. You do know laughing to yourself makes you look like a person who assumes they're superior to others.

No...it makes him look like an idiot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mason45 said:

She sounds like my Isarn wife of 22 years, I agree it's not my idea of a genuine relationship but as years have gone on I now do my own thing. We never go anywhere together which is fine by me as after many trips to Korat over the years it became a real pain in the ass. Thai relationships are like black eyes. In that you win them and wear them.

I don't like dealing with GF family either. I'm not looking forward to going to the country side and meeting the extended family. It's awful.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

And so if she had all these traits but didn't like sex anymore, you will find a younger one? 

I don't think I am superior, just reasonable. The only reason a much younger woman would want you in Thailand is the same reason they would want you back in your country. Money and security. The compatibility comes the distant second.

And let me get this straight. I absolutely love young skin, a$$ everything. I just think it is better to age gracefully than look like a total clown. 

If OP wants to be with someone who stares at the phone all day and looks for validation from other men on TikTok that is his problem. But he did post his problem on a public forum.

I would never be able to live with something like that. I would be embarrassed.

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You said earlier she never went out without you, she goes to work with you? either way let her leave and get a job with a better life 

That's true, we go everywhere together. I work from home. I do think her getting a job and studying would be better for her.

11 minutes ago, Freddy42OZ said:

What if she wants more than just the food you have in the house or she wants more clothes? 

How does she buy herself a new phone? new laptop?  What does she do for money if she wants to go out with her friends for dinner?

She is weirdly not into clothes. I kept ordering dresses on Lazada for her, so she now has a proper wardrobe. I bought her a new phone and a laptop out of myself, because I thought she needed it and she uses them every day. Her friends are in Bangkok, she flew her in the north to be with me. We go to dinner together.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Celsius said:

And so if she had all these traits but didn't like sex anymore, you will find a younger one? 

I don't think I am superior, just reasonable. The only reason a much younger woman would want you in Thailand is the same reason they would want you back in your country. Money and security. The compatibility comes the distant second.

And let me get this straight. I absolutely love young skin, a$$ everything. I just think it is better to age gracefully than look like a total clown. 

If OP wants to be with someone who stares at the phone all day and looks for validation from other men on TikTok that is his problem. But he did post his problem on a public forum.

I love my girlfriend, and hope she will come visit me, and possibly stay, when I move back home. I'm almost 68, and companionship means more than sex to me. I wouldn't trade her in just to get my rocks off with someone younger. That would make me a user and I wouldn't be looking at her as a person but just an object for the time being. Most women these days live on their phones. It's an addiction that isn't good, but as long as they spend time with you and are loyal, you're still way ahead of what you could find elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Celsius said:

You are lying to yourself and the entire forum. Do you think posters here are stupid. You literally don't make a single post harping about how hot she is.... just so we know.

No, people make an issue out of it. I posted many times without mentioning it. She is very hot and yes that's important. But like I said it's not just about looks. It's the lack of exes and also a younger girl is more fun, light hearted and spontaenous, easier to have fun with. They are more eager to please. There's lots of reasons to prefer a younger gf. Not just looks.

Edited by Cameroni

7 minutes ago, Celsius said:

I agree with you that the tik tok is a problem, and phone use is a problem. But I can live with that. If you can't it's okay, she's with me after all. But for me, though these are problems, they're not dealbreakers.

I don't agree that young women want you just for money and security. My girl gets no money to speak of and could have any man she wants. But she chooses a 53 year old.  I think that is because of her family history, not what you suggest.

As for aging gracefully ..... not interested in that.