Retired US General Wesley Clark Warns Democrats Not to Underestimate Donald Trump

Social Media

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems that when he was in the debate room he was smarter than his opponent. Considering a lot of posters on here thought he was the veritable font of all knowledge that must be a bitter pill to swallow. Dumber than Trump- who'd have thought that!

I prefer narcissists to warmongers. They generally get less people killed.

He's not smarter than Harris, which is why he is running scared.

Beating Biden, who obviously is in cognitive decline - what a victory.

That narcissist wanted the economy to look good during COVID, which got several hundred thousand of his own countrymen killed.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

He's not smarter than Harris, which is why he is running scared.

That narcissist wanted the economy to look good during COVID, which got several hundred thousand of his own countrymen killed.

I want Trump to win if only for your last sentence, which IMO is Dems propaganda.

• Confused 1

Perhaps that they realise that if they did a first strike on israel they'd become dust themselves. IMO they want the bomb as a precaution against israel nuking them. That's generally how nukes are used, as a deterrence, not as an actual weapon to be used.

😆.............Amazing .......:crazy:...............:clap2:...............:crazy:

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps that they realise that if they did a first strike on israel they'd become dust themselves. IMO they want the bomb as a precaution against israel nuking them. That's generally how nukes are used, as a deterrence, not as an actual weapon to be used.

Jews are among the most intelligent people on the planet. Check out how many Nobel prizes they have won in the hard sciences. It's mind-boggling to think they would nuke Iran.

OTOH, it doesn't take much imagination to see Iran trying it on. Fanatics.

• Thanks 1

I want Trump to win if only for your last sentence, which IMO is Dems propaganda.

You want Trump to win because of something I wrote????? Check out Trump's interview with Bob Woodward.

I don't want Trump to win because he is a racist, rapist grifting felon who exploits dumb people. Call me old-fashioned, but IMO such attributes should not be rewarded.

34 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Jews are among the most intelligent people on the planet. Check out how many Nobel prizes they have won in the hard sciences. It's mind-boggling to think they would nuke Iran.

OTOH, it doesn't take much imagination to see Iran trying it on. Fanatics.

Seems that you didn't actually comprehend what I actually said. I never said israel would do a first strike on israel. I did, actually, mention deterrence.

Yawn.

31 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You want Trump to win because of something I wrote????? Check out Trump's interview with Bob Woodward.

I don't want Trump to win because he is a racist, rapist grifting felon who exploits dumb people. Call me old-fashioned, but IMO such attributes should not be rewarded.

Not just what you wrote. What all your side writes. Call me old fashioned but it is polite to not post insults about someone else in a public forum.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seems that you didn't actually comprehend what I actually said. I never said israel would do a first strike on israel. I did, actually, mention deterrence.

Yawn.

I admit it is hard to comprehend when you start talking about nuclear seppuku.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Not just what you wrote. What all your side writes. Call me old fashioned but it is polite to not post insults about someone else in a public forum.

Odd-balls should be pointed out.........:whistling:

You know, western blokes who support Putin in his blitzkrieg on a sovereign nation, neighbour ... You are one.....😬

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

IMO he didn't beat Biden. Biden defeated himself, Trump was just along for the ride.

BTW, did you ever say that Biden was "obviously is in cognitive decline" before the debate? I don't recall you or anyone else that supported Biden say anything less than fulsome praise for him, despite some of us pointing out many times that he was less than healthy in the brain department. We generally got attacked for that, as I recall.

If he was "obviously is in cognitive decline" why did his handlers allow him to do the debate?

So many questions, so many theories. I wonder who will play Biden in the tv movie when they make it.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I admit it is hard to comprehend when you start talking about nuclear seppuku.

Deterrence is a simple principle- nuke me and I reduce you to dust. Perhaps Iran will give a couple of nukes to Lebanon.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO he didn't beat Biden. Biden defeated himself, Trump was just along for the ride.

BTW, did you ever say that Biden was "obviously is in cognitive decline" before the debate? I don't recall you or anyone else that supported Biden say anything less than fulsome praise for him, despite some of us pointing out many times that he was less than healthy in the brain department. We generally got attacked for that, as I recall.

If he was "obviously is in cognitive decline" why did his handlers allow him to do the debate?

So many questions, so many theories. I wonder who will play Biden in the tv movie when they make it.

Biden was quite cogent and articulate in his SOTU address a few months before.

As you should know, elderly people who are ill or in pain can be confused quite easily.

His handlers did say he had a cold, from an exhausting travel schedule.

Of course, that cuts no ice with the MAGA crowd, although any boo-boo from Trump is just more manna from heaven.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Deterrence is a simple principle- nuke me and I reduce you to dust. Perhaps Iran will give a couple of nukes to Lebanon.

Did the seppuku comment go through to the wicketkeeper?

Or don't you want to confirm your posting incompetence?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Biden was quite cogent and articulate in his SOTU address a few months before.

As you should know, elderly people who are ill or in pain can be confused quite easily.

Of course, that cuts no ice with the MAGA crowd, although any boo-boo from Trump is just more manna from heaven.

:cheesy:

If it were true, why isn't he still the candidate? They wouldn't have dumped him if that were true, but should a man that easily gets exhausted from a spot of travel be in charge of the USA?

As you should know, elderly people are often ill or in pain.

Seriously, you actually think a man that is easily confused should have nuclear missiles at his disposal. I'm stunned, stunned I say, that anyone would think an old easily confused man should control large numbers of nuclear weapons.

Do you guys ever read what you write?

:cheesy:

Do you guys ever read what you write?

Obviously you don't, because you posted about Israel nuking Israel.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Did the seppuku comment go through to the wicketkeeper?

Or don't you want to confirm your posting incompetence?

Are you incapable of posting without insults? Insults against someone you will never meet is not just impolite.

I'm aware of what it means but I thought you were confusing the issue of deterrence vs first strike so I ignored it.

Are you incapable of posting without insults? Insults against someone you will never meet is not just impolite.

I'm aware of what it means but I thought you were confusing the issue of deterrence vs first strike so I ignored it.

I am capable of posting politely with intelligent people. Unfortunately, I can't suffer fools gladly.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Obviously you don't, because you posted about Israel nuking Israel.

As I wrote "Perhaps that they realise that if they did a first strike on israel they'd become dust themselves. IMO they want the bomb as a precaution against israel nuking them. That's generally how nukes are used, as a deterrence, not as an actual weapon to be used" you can point out where I said israel was going to nuke itself. I don't see it myself.

Just now, Lacessit said:

I am capable of posting politely with intelligent people. Unfortunately, I can't suffer fools gladly.

Just can't help yourself, can you? Luckily I don't have to put up with insults from you any longer as AN provide the means for me to ignore you. Bye.

52 minutes ago, transam said:

Think yourself lucky, I never named you....😉

i couldn't care less, it's a an online forum of nobodies but i doubt you'd be so loose lipped in the real world. the loudest never are

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

i couldn't care less, it's a an online forum of nobodies but i doubt you'd be so loose lipped in the real world. the loudest never are

You should know...........:whistling:

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just can't help yourself, can you? Luckily I don't have to put up with insults from you any longer as AN provide the means for me to ignore you. Bye.

In the past, you have called my posts nonsense, silly and delusional.

You're a climate denier and Trump supporter.

Just like your hero, you can dish it out, but not take it.

5 hours ago, frank83628 said:

IIRC Hilary Clinton called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables.

More recently, JD Vance was rabbiting about childless cat ladies, which comment may well cost Trump dearly as well.

Sound familiar?

some headlines form the totally un bias press, yahoo.......look at the wording of everything, race baiting, racism, and divisivenessm and you lot think  trump is the one who sows division in the US of Arse! wkae up you deluded sheep

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.22.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.33.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.57.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.53.16.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.53.27.png

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

some headlines form the totally un bias press, yahoo.......look at the wording of everything, race baiting, racism, and divisivenessm and you lot think  trump is the one who sows division in the US of Arse! wkae up you deluded sheep

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.22.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.33.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.52.57.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.53.16.png

Screenshot 2024-08-03 at 17.53.27.png

Some headlines solely from the Huffington Post. Now go find me the same headlines from Al Jazeera, the BBC, ABC Australia etc. Throw in Sky or Fox news.

MSM is not a conspiracy, much as you would like it to be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Some headlines solely from the Huffington Post. Now go find me the same headlines from Al Jazeera, the BBC, ABC Australia etc. Throw in Sky or Fox news.

MSM is not a conspiracy, much as you would like it to be.

they were from Yahoo, so did they copy HP or HP copied yahoo, who actually writes the script for everyone to copy these days ?