Kamala Harris Poised to Succeed Where Hilary Clinton Failed?

Social Media

21 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

What has she done that makes her so qualified?  Name 3 accomplishments  as VP.  You can't.  Trump was a very successful President for 4 years.  Name 3 things where Trump was a wreck.

Screwed her way to the top

proud supporter and contributor of Bidenomics

outstanding job controlling the Southern Border

Civil rights activist supporting and raising money for looters and rioters

On 8/6/2024 at 8:34 AM, Social Media said:

Reflecting on Clinton’s extensive time on the national stage, Solis Doyle noted, “She was someone the public knew very well and someone who was very polarizing. You either loved Hillary Clinton or you hated Hillary Clinton and it was cemented.” In contrast, Harris “does not have that same burden.

LOL. I would say that most people would have an opinion on Harris by now, notably by her failure on the southern border.

I certainly have a cemented in opinion of her and it's not positive.

On 8/6/2024 at 8:34 AM, Social Media said:

While she has been on the national stage, it has been for a much shorter period of time.” Nonetheless, Solis Doyle acknowledged that Harris would still need to overcome voter biases simply by virtue of being a woman. “While we have come a long way, there is still work to do. It is 2024 and this country has not elected a woman president. I find that astonishing,” she said.

Only someone like her would find it "astonishing". IMO most of the well known women in Congress were unelectable as POTUS- Pelosi anyone?

IMO it's the usual excuse by woke people trotted out whenever any woman is rejected by other people. Perhaps they should understand that being a horrid person is not the way to popularity.