Who has a Computer repair guy

Yagoda

Need a good repair guy at say Fortune Town (or wherever) for a Samsung GalaxyBook3, touch screen doesnt work plus the keyboard is failing.

99% sure its hardware, if it will cost too much its parts. Which one of those booth dudes are the best.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

there's an official service center of Samsung. They are nice (but slow). 

do not look for a "cable guy" in Fortune. been there done that.

Samsung wont service US products. I was told that last year. If they did I would

Edited by Yagoda

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Samsung wont service US products. I was told that last year. If they did I would

Samsung is not US company. They did my monitor (not a 3000 thb LED, Pro one). They contacted Motherland and got spare parts to replace. The rest is just plug'n'play.

The only problem I faced over years was Dolby 5.1 DVD player from Japan with official Panasonic service center. Those were illiterate <deleted> holes. <<< but that is different story.

On 8/5/2024 at 3:38 PM, Yagoda said:

Need a good repair guy at say Fortune Town (or wherever) for a Samsung GalaxyBook3, touch screen doesnt work plus the keyboard is failing.

99% sure its hardware, if it will cost too much its parts. Which one of those booth dudes are the best.

I'm guessing you are referring to a 360.  There's a known issue with the Touchscreen failing in some of those. Samsung were dealing with them on a case by case basis.

Numbers to call can be found here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Computers/Galaxy-Book-360-touch-screen-issues/td-p/2496116

Have you actually tried to contact Samsung USA at any point?

57 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I'm guessing you are referring to a 360.  There's a known issue with the Touchscreen failing in some of those. Samsung were dealing with them on a case by case basis.

Numbers to call can be found here: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Computers/Galaxy-Book-360-touch-screen-issues/td-p/2496116

Have you actually tried to contact Samsung USA at any point?

I sure will, didnt know about that issue thanks