Tim Walz Speaks

"In new Marist poll, Harris makes astronomical move on Trump "

"In a new poll released Tuesday night, Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has taken an enormous lead on former president Donald Trump among independent voters.

Harris is up nine points with that group (53%-44%) "

https://www.nj.com/news/2024/08/in-new-marist-poll-harris-makes-astronomical-move-on-trump.html

• Love It 1

For comparison this is Trump's running mate. 🤣🔥

“Hopefully it's going to be my plane in a few months. I also thought you guys may get lonely, because the VP doesn't answer questions from reporters”

This is brutally accurate. The fact that Americans don't demand better just says how abused and submissive they have become as a nation. MIA dementia Joe and installed puppet Kamala running the show. Kamala now reminds me of someone who did "basement with a teleprompter campaign". The current press secretary, DEI hire KPJ, is a good reminder of that too.

Vance is also a real vet compared to Tim Walz who is now getting called out by Army Special Forces for wearing their crest on a camo. Walz was only National Guard with zero deployments and never in SF.

Could someone also from the press ask Walz how Somalis bilked the taxpayers in Minnesota out of a quarter billion dollars under his watch?

+

The lady to the side of JD appears to be the same secret service lady that couldn’t find her gun holster in Butler, PA. Why she still has her job? They failed to protect Trump from assassination attempt. No one has been held responsible for the complete screw-up which for me looks like an inside job now.

SSfailure.jpeg

SomaliFraud2.jpeg

SomaliFraud1.jpeg

21 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

For comparison this is Trump's running mate. 🤣🔥

“Hopefully it's going to be my plane in a few months. I also thought you guys may get lonely, because the VP doesn't answer questions from reporters”

This is brutally accurate. The fact that Americans don't demand better just says how abused and submissive they have become as a nation. MIA dementia Joe and installed puppet Kamala running the show. Kamala now reminds me of someone who did "basement with a teleprompter campaign". The current press secretary, DEI hire KPJ, is a good reminder of that too.

Vance is also a real vet compared to Tim Walz who is now getting called out by Army Special Forces for wearing their crest on a camo. Walz was only National Guard with zero deployments and never in SF.

Could someone also from the press ask Walz how Somalis bilked the taxpayers in Minnesota out of a quarter billion dollars under his watch?

+

The lady to the side of JD appears to be the same secret service lady that couldn’t find her gun holster in Butler, PA. Why she still has her job? They failed to protect Trump from assassination attempt. No one has been held responsible for the complete screw-up which for me looks like an inside job now.

SSfailure.jpeg

SomaliFraud2.jpeg

SomaliFraud1.jpeg

Vance is 40 and cares about future. The other 3 are just on a ego trip. Walz looks so old for his age and so crazy.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, TedG said:

Walz is a riot. 

I have been a member of this forum for a long time, and come here to have a conversation with fellow expats. 

A waste of time!!

I had stop coming here for over a year , then I came here to check messages and saw a couple of interesting threads and thought that perhaps now that the forum has new owners I would check it out and see if it has improved. 

I did not think it possible, but it has gotten worsts! Much worst.  

It seems anyone with an IQ in double digits it more has left.

It is now an intellectual wasteland

Edited by sirineou
  • Agree 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

29 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have been a member of this forum for a long time, and come here to have a conversation with fellow expats. 

A waste of time!!

I had stop coming here for over a year , then I came here to check messages and saw a couple of interesting threads and thought that perhaps now that the forum has new owners I would check it out and see if it has improved. 

It is now an intellectual wasteland

Sorry for your loss. 

31 minutes ago, sirineou said:

serious question. is english your first language ? 

• Haha 1