Team Trump Trash

RSD1

Just now, SoCal1990 said:

Trump is always losing. Twice impeached, four times criminally indicted, lost to Biden in 2020. Solid record of losing. He can do it again in 2024. 👍🏼

shutterstock_453281794-696x530.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SoCal1990 said:

Trump is always losing. Twice impeached, four times criminally indicted, lost to Biden in 2020. Solid record of losing. He can do it again in 2024. 👍🏼

If he were a stick of rock it would say loser ......start to finish

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, RSD1 said:

I used to receive an average of 3-4 pathetic emails from this old Trump guy per day begging me for small amounts of money. Now that shameless desperation has stopped (thankfully) and I receive an average of only one email from him every 2-3 days and which says very little. His latest is below.

Guess he's beginning to throw in the towel. Good for him. Best thing he can do now because, no matter how much he begs, Biden isn't coming back to run against him. Can't wait to see him debate Kamala and make a gargantuan fool of himself again. We all know how things went when he recently went up against black women (NABJ). 

IMG_6857.thumb.jpeg.494595da2d2dea7f7cea6cb6b29627ae.jpeg

I get the same garbage emails from him. The spam filters prevent most of it from getting through, but he keeps changing domain names to evade the filters. Now he’s using: contact[at]email.djtfp24.com - Sheesh.

Why doesn’t he just give up already?

Losers gonna lose again in 2024.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal1990 said:

You know things are dire for Trump when you are the only apologist he’s got left. Birds of a feather. Sad. 

So clueless. He won a poll by 15 points.

• Confused 3