It Used to be Just Trump but Now the Democrats are Obsessed With Crowd Size

Social Media

30 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Whatever the validity of Kubler Ross's model may be, we can be sure that Phase 5 doesn't feature in Trump's character. Rather, it's Denialism.

5 Bizarre Moments from Donald Trump's Surreal Fox News Interview

And you can cut this if you want, but the election was rigged. You know, Fox may want to cut that one out, that’s OK." However, Kurtz pointed out, "Well, I would just say, that hasn’t been proven in court." To which Trump responded by saying, "Well, it was so rigged, it was so crazy, but we’re going to do it again."

https://www.inquisitr.com/5-bizarre-moments-from-donald-trumps-surreal-fox-news-interview-sunday-ex1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

its a screen shot from X, i don't use it much so i'm not familiar with it, but the OP's name is there, does he need to be credible too? i think Jack Posobiec,  is a verified account, is that a credible source, or do you only accept MSM outlets?.

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Jack Posobiec was aguy who promoted the Pizzagate conspiracy allegations. 

Posobiec has promoted many falsehoods,[27] leading to Philadelphia calling him the "King of Fake News" in 2017.[16] He was one of the most prominent promoters on social media of the Pizzagate conspiracy theory, which falsely claimed that high-ranking officials were involved in a child-sex ring centered at a Washington, D.C., pizzeria.[16][12] He live-streamed an investigation of the pizzeria and was asked to leave after attempting to broadcast a child's birthday party being held in a back room.[64

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec#cite_note-philly-16

After the lie was exploded he claimed he did the live stream to discredit the theory. Uh-juh

He also tried to plant sign that said "Rape Melania" to discredit anti trump protestors.

Lots of others falsehoods too numerous to mention.

Once again, I'm not claiming that it's false, just that a link to a credible source is what's required.

And even if it were true, does that mean the at other venues there's also lots of empty seats?

Promoter of pizzagate! The perfect credentials for MAGAs!  😀