Sustainable Investment

Good afternoon, 

I am an entrepreneur and new business representative for my brothers company. They are a UK based low carbon building start up, with a hemp based product that looks to replace the embodied carbon in large scale construction projects. Specifically, replacing steel wall studs. 

They have received significant funding from multiple sources in the UK and abroad and they are looking to pilot projects here in Thailand. 

I am looking to be put in touch with sustainable entrepreneurs, investors, architects, construction companies.... 

I am looking for specific machines to make our product and hemp farmers/companies that would be interested in partnering up with an exciting startup. 

I appreciate any of your advice and feedback. 

Seth

1 hour ago, sustainableseth said:

Good afternoon, 

I am an entrepreneur and new business representative for my brothers company. They are a UK based low carbon building start up, with a hemp based product that looks to replace the embodied carbon in large scale construction projects. Specifically, replacing steel wall studs. 

They have received significant funding from multiple sources in the UK and abroad and they are looking to pilot projects here in Thailand. 

I am looking to be put in touch with sustainable entrepreneurs, investors, architects, construction companies.... 

I am looking for specific machines to make our product and hemp farmers/companies that would be interested in partnering up with an exciting startup. 

I appreciate any of your advice and feedback. 

Seth

I assume that the Hemp will be grown in Thailaand. You would have to offer Thai Farmes a price that is higher than their traditional crops. Giving them a "price guarantee" beforehand.

An obstacle might be, that Thais (Thai Farmers) are not known to welcome change/innovation. You would need to be "well connected" with rural "power-brokers", that can take a sufficient number of Farmers "aboard". All that will take a substantial amount of "seed money", before the first crop is harvested.

I find this start-up interesting. Although I think you would find a more fertile ground for this project in Vietnam. The pupulace not afraid of "innovation", and "the government" willing to partially fund projects that they consider "worthwile".

At any rate, I wish you success.