I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

We come to debate facts and you've only got your "personal feelings" to go by?  I'm not living in the US right now, but I doubt that food costs twice as much this year as last.  Come on, man, repeating Trump's talking points won't fly in the real world.  

Most of your post was wrong. All proven by official statistics.

4 hours ago, mdr224 said:

The country is literally falling apart under democratic leadership.

You are reading too many MAGA press releases.

With 15.7 million jobs created under President Biden, America's economy remains the strongest in the world and real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.8 percent in the second quarter of 2024, 

US gross domestic product (GDP) increased 1.9% in 2022 and another 2.5% in 2023.

Workers’ average hourly earnings were up 4% in December 2023 compared to a year prior.

AND good old Joe is still doing his bit for the working class……

“Sitagliptin (Januvia) saw the greatest drop in price among the list of 10 drugs whose new prices were announced Thursday under Medicare's drug price negotiation.

The price negotiation program was passed in 2022 as part of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). The measure lowers prescription drug costs for seniors by empowering Medicare to negotiate the cost of prescription drugs. The price for sitagliptin, a type 2 diabetes drug, dropped from $527 for a 30-day supply to $113, a 79% decrease. The other nine drugs whose prices were announced Thursday”.

• Love It 1

12 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Trump is not aligning with islam. Thats a good enough reason for me 

Fair enough reason, but I am wondering when you last saw a Muslim coming down your street with a sword, ready to behead you.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

You are reading too many MAGA press releases.

With 15.7 million jobs created under President Biden, America's economy remains the strongest in the world and real gross domestic product (GDP) increased at an annual rate of 2.8 percent in the second quarter of 2024, 

US gross domestic product (GDP) increased 1.9% in 2022 and another 2.5% in 2023.

Workers’ average hourly earnings were up 4% in December 2023 compared to a year prior.

AND good old Joe is still doing his bit for the working class……

“Sitagliptin (Januvia) saw the greatest drop in price among the list of 10 drugs whose new prices were announced Thursday under Medicare's drug price negotiation.

The price negotiation program was passed in 2022 as part of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). The measure lowers prescription drug costs for seniors by empowering Medicare to negotiate the cost of prescription drugs. The price for sitagliptin, a type 2 diabetes drug, dropped from $527 for a 30-day supply to $113, a 79% decrease. The other nine drugs whose prices were announced Thursday”.

You probably dont live here either. Not only is everything too expensive for most people now, the healthcare system doesnt work anymore. Everything is beyond messed up. Trump cant fix it, but at least with him as president we wont be importing arabs from the middle east into our country

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Fair enough reason, but I am wondering when you last saw a Muslim coming down your street with a sword, ready to behead you.

With Kamala it’s definitely a possibility in the future

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Unemployment is up 0.8% in 6 months. Real wages have been flat. Inflation is 45% above the target level. Border mess. 2 wars. The stock market always goes up long term. Crime is a state issue.

The stock market does go up as does inflation but it goes up because the economy is doing good. Three big crashes - 1929, 1987, and 2008 all in Republican times but putting that aside your claim that the stock market has gone up in Biden's time simply because of the passing of time is bogus. 

Edited by Fat is a type of crazy
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Because trump would actually be making his own decisions as president. Kamala would just be doing whatever the oligarchs tell her, like Biden did

Sure

That reminds me of Trump's recent conversation with Elon Musk. Suddenly Trump likes EVs and all that. Obviously, that could not possibly have anything to do with the support of the richest man on earth. No! Sure not! 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, maesariang said:

Weird people never lived there or not for 10 years hate Trump. 

One...... I would avoid, if I were you, using the word weird...

Two, it is not weird to hate Trump....millions and millions do..

....millions hate Vance now and didn't even know he existed till last week.....it is not a function related to time.....it relates to the person and the things they say and do.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure

That reminds me of Trump's recent conversation with Elon Musk. Suddenly Trump likes EVs and all that. Obviously, that could not possibly have anything to do with the support of the richest man on earth. No! Sure not! 

I wonder how Trump's 'drill, drill, drill' buddies........ who have promised him billions......took that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Id trust anyone over whos in control of the american media. The media hates trump, therefore hes the guy im voting for. Its not hard to understand. The left has devolved into something horrid and irreversible 

elon-musk-shuts-down-brazil-operations-f

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

One...... I would avoid, if I were you, using the word weird...

Two, it is not weird to hate Trump....millions and millions do..

....millions hate Vance now and didn't even know he existed till last week.....it is not a function related to time.....it relates to the person and the things they say and do.

Weird describes the Democrats. 28% support for Harris last year. Now 47%.

13 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

The stock market does go up as does inflation but it goes up because the economy is doing good. Three big crashes - 1929, 1987, and 2008 all in Republican times but putting that aside your claim that the stock market has gone up in Biden's time simply because of the passing of time is bogus. 

2008 was caused by Clinton policies :cheesy:

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure

Harris 28% to 47%. Weird.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Weird describes the Democrats. 28% support for Harris last year. Now 47%.

You go for it.....weird...... happy to see you repeat it ad infinitum. 

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Do you dislike elon? I think he would make a better president than trump

IMHO Musk has some good ideas. And sometimes he is a very successful businessman. 

But then, at other times he is a a-hole who twitters too much without thinking.

I don't think Musk is able to understand "normal people". He is just too far away from that condition.

_103330503_musk3.jpg

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Millions of lefties hate everyone not left. The left always hate. They have no solutions.

How odd.....I get the distinct impression that the left is absolutely hated and loathed by the right wing......I must be getting sensitive in my old age.

2 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

Trump is neither traditionalist nor conservative. His agenda is entirely self-serving.

And that is so obvious.

But lots of bible thumpers still support him. Amazing. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

How odd.....I get the distinct impression that the left is absolutely hated and loathed by the right wing......I must be getting sensitive in my old age.

I think a big problem is the question: What is "the left"?

I also despise the radical left idiots with DEI and all that and it is not difficult to understand what people on the right and middle hate those idiots.

The problem is that many right from the center pretend that anybody left of center is crazy like the radical left woke idiots.

It's time that more people look at reality and not the extremes.

There are a few people on the radical left. And a few on the radical right. And then there are lots of people somewhere in between who could peacefully coexist and talk to each other if not too many interest groups would (want to) radicalize everybody. 

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think a big problem is the question: What is "the left"?

I also despise the radical left idiots with DEI and all that and it is not difficult to understand what people on the right and middle hate those idiots.

The problem is that many right from the center pretend that anybody left of center is crazy like the radical left woke idiots.

It's time that more people look at reality and not the extremes.

There are a few people on the radical left. And a few on the radical right. And then there are lots of people somewhere in between who could peacefully coexist and talk to each other if not too many interest groups would (want to) radicalize everybody. 

Trump is surprisingly moderate compared to the candidates the left have to settle for now

• Haha 1