Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You've stated you've been married many times, plus had many other relationships with women. Pardon me for assuming, but that revelation does not suggest you are particularly skilled at forming long term relationships.

It kind of sounds like your entire life has been a series of "short times", so perhaps you can answer the OP's question: shallow or succulent?

He's referring to paying for sex. This is something I did a couple of times before I turned 19. It wasn't, or isn't, about my skills. It's about having both people on the same page for that long term relationship. Most relationships fail, as divorce rates can attest, and many more stay in relationships where they are abused, neglected or because they fear finance loss. I know full well how to support, love, protect and care for a woman. The ones I married didn't have any idea what makes a relationship work but only learned how to use or hurt, this from their parents. Again, it takes two, with like interests, at least some, future alike plans, realistic expectations, knowing what loyalty means, and how to communicate. If one does it all, and the other doesn't, it doesn't work, or it will be very hard to maintain. Being an adult, you already should know these things, and not need to comment on others relationships because you would understand how hard maintaining a relationship is. That it takes two. Yes, you assumed, and it wasn't right.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

No one will ever consider you as being normal with what you keep saying on this forum, unless they also live the same kind of lifestyle. Some of us here have good memories.

maybe we should have a forum vote ,  I seriously doubt anybody other member considers you to be normal , by any definition of the word,    how do you think people would vote?  

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

He's referring to paying for sex. This is something I did a couple of times before I turned 19. It wasn't, or isn't, about my skills. It's about having both people on the same page for that long term relationship. Most relationships fail, as divorce rates can attest, and many more stay in relationships where they are abused, neglected or because they fear finance loss. I know full well how to support, love, protect and care for a woman. The ones I married didn't have any idea what makes a relationship work but only learned how to use or hurt, this from their parents. Again, it takes two, with like interests, at least some, future alike plans, realistic expectations, knowing what loyalty means, and how to communicate. If one does it all, and the other doesn't, it doesn't work, or it will be very hard to maintain. Being an adult, you already should know these things, and not need to comment on others relationships because you would understand how hard maintaining a relationship is. That it takes two. Yes, you assumed, and it wasn't right.

So you've had a bunch of failed relationships. No surprise there. Now you're single, bored and lonely. No surprise there either.

Then you write hundreds of posts patronizing other people who you don't know about what they should do with their sex lives.

You're really very far off base. You should stop thinking you have the right to judge others, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, and focus on how you get some help to deal with all of your own massive issues.

You are certainly not somebody in any condition either to be giving other people any advice on how to live their lives. You need to check yourself and then check yourself in. 

• Love It 2

10 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Right now, we only have 2 options - hookers or married for life.

Why not have other options? Like if you can have a relationship for 2 years, then it's considered a success and you can move on if things aren't working?

Why is a relationship considered a failure if it doesn't last forever?

What is "long-term"? Forever? Why? 

Something which has gone over the heads of some here that only know paying. Nothing wrong with multiple relationships until you find the one that you'll want to stay with the rest of your life. Casual sex happens because we are human animals with an attraction to others of the opposite gender, or some with the same. It's very hard to date a person for years without sex happening, although it's still probably the best choice, as taking time to get to know the other person is always better, and sex clouds judgement. Been there, as most have. Having a good relationship with someone for 2 years and having it end, mutually, because your futures didn't align is still a success. You didn't part enemies, you just grew apart.

Some choose hookers because they haven't the skills to find a regular woman. Some want to cheat on their partners but still keep them for whatever reasons. Some are older and can't find a younger woman because they haven't enough cash to support her greed. Some go after hookers to control or dominate them, and think paying for them allows them this behavior. And one group is far more sinister and leaves some in a very bad place.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, fredwiggy said:

Some choose hookers because they haven't the skills to find a regular woman. Some want to cheat on their partners but still keep them for whatever reasons. Some are older and can't find a younger woman because they haven't enough cash to support her greed. Some go after hookers to control or dominate them, and think paying for them allows them this behavior. And one group is far more sinister and leaves some in a very bad place.

And then there are dozens more types of men that hire sex workers and who don't fit into any of your disgusting and negative stereotypes. 

Just now, Bday Prang said:

maybe we should have a forum vote ,  I seriously doubt anybody other member considers you to be normal , by any definition of the word,    how do you think people would vote?  

The normal ones know normal, and are on my side. The ones that think this trade is normal, and what they are doing is okay, won't. Birds of a feather. In all my life, the only people I can't relate to , or vice-versa, have been very disturbed individuals, narcissists and those who intentionally hurt others, so which group are you in? It doesn't matter how many would vote, as the answer is the same. Mentally ill people cannot relate to normal, moral thinkers, because they are, not normal. Take time, look through all my posts. You'll see that I'm usually here to help others in topics I know something about, or I'm defending women or children, or telling it like it is living here, as many others also do. I'm not a troll, narcissist, racist, prejudiced or trying to hurt anyone.

Just now, RSD1 said:

And then there are dozens more types of men that hire sex workers and who don't fit into any of your disgusting and negative stereotypes. 

Name one, seeing there are dozens.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

So you've had a bunch of failed relationships. No surprise there. Now you're single, bored and lonely. No surprise there either.

Then you write hundreds of posts patronizing other people who you don't know about what they should do with their sex lives.

You're really very far off base. You should stop thinking you have the right to judge others, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, and focus on how you get some help to deal with all of your own massive issues.

You are certainly not somebody in any condition either to be giving other people any advice on how to live their lives. You need to check yourself and then check yourself in. 

I had many relationships that ended. They aren't failures if, like savethefrogs alluded to, two grew apart because their futures didn't coincide. I'm not here telling anyone what to do. I'm saying what I think is wrong behavior. People will do anything they want and justify their actions for a number of reasons, whether its bad or good behavior, and it has nothing to do with what I think. I'm actually right on in my thinking. Yours just happens to be wrong. I, again, am not judging. I'm telling it like it is. This trade hurts most of those involved in it, and some lose their lives. This doesn't make it good just because it's the world's oldest profession.

There are many things accepted in life that hurt others. I'm single because I'm still waiting for the right one to marry, which is something I want to happen again. I'm only bored with Thailand because I can't enjoy my hobbies out here in Isaan. I'm not bored with life. I have a good girlfriend i didn't pay for, so I'm happy with her. This adds up to not being lonely, but it seems you're one of the many adults that have to assume to bolster your ego, thinking they are somehow superior to me. Trust me, you aren't. A person that has to buy women has the issues. Everyone has some issues, including you, so get off it. And I can give advice about some things because I have knowledge in them, just as all others do in their lives. My wanting women and children safe is what any normal man should want. If you think this trade is a safe one, it's you that's very very far off base.

• Sad 1

On 8/20/2024 at 9:11 AM, Celsius said:

Yea..  that was me who made a comment.

Basically you are a saddo for paying to be touched. But this is not why I made that comment. My comment was because he mentioned being stoned while going short time. Why do you need to be stoned out of your mind to nutz? Yea... maybe because the girl is ugly or because you don't want to deal with consequences of your actions banging a prostitute who was creamed by thousand Indians before you.

that makes you a triple saddo.

BTW, some of you safdos don't seem to get it. If you are in a relationship and the woman really loves you, she will do anything for you. That is millions of times more exciting than you paying a prostitute. Use your imagination.

And yes....  it is my business if you post it on a forum for everyone to see.

First off? Why are you so quick to insult others just because they choose to pay a woman for sex. 2nd, You pay for sex but do it monthly for the same piece of ass and most likely you are paying a lot more with an older lady. Even if the woman really loves you. You are paying a lot more for her love and if you did not have any money she would be seeking another person instead of you. Who is the saddo here? I would bet my hat that if you are in your own country the only younger woman wanting you would be the street walker asking for money to buy her drugs. At least here most of the women need the money to support their families but are either too uneducated or too lazy to find a real job. Kind of like the woman you are with who says she loves you and stays with you doing whatever you tell her to do so she can have a better life monetarily. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

you are perhaps overly idealistic about women.

they're not all holy and pure.

many of them actually enjoy sleeping with strangers and have other twisted fantasies that might make you squeamish.  

Trust me, I know all about what evil a woman  is capable of, and I also know how good some are. I've been with both types. Some I dated I would have loved to stay with, but they didn't want children or their careers were taking them away, so that ended that. I have made very bad choices in women that hurt not only myself, but the children we made. I got custody because I was the only parent these children had, but the relationship brought these kids into the world, so it still had some success.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I had many relationships that ended. They aren't failures if, like savethefrogs alluded to, two grew apart because their futures didn't coincide. I'm not here telling anyone what to do. I'm saying what I think is wrong behavior. People will do anything they want and justify their actions for a number of reasons, whether its bad or good behavior, and it has nothing to do with what I think. I'm actually right on in my thinking. Yours just happens to be wrong. I, again, am not judging. I'm telling it like it is. This trade hurts most of those involved in it, and some lose their lives. This doesn't make it good just because it's the world's oldest profession.

There are many things accepted in life that hurt others. I'm single because I'm still waiting for the right one to marry, which is something I want to happen again. I'm only bored with Thailand because I can't enjoy my hobbies out here in Isaan. I'm not bored with life. I have a good girlfriend i didn't pay for, so I'm happy with her. This adds up to not being lonely, but it seems you're one of the many adults that have to assume to bolster your ego, thinking they are somehow superior to me. Trust me, you aren't. A person that has to buy women has the issues. Everyone has some issues, including you, so get off it. And I can give advice about some things because I have knowledge in them, just as all others do in their lives. My wanting women and children safe is what any normal man should want. If you think this trade is a safe one, it's you that's very very far off base.

All attempts to divert from the most important part of what I wrote:   

You should stop thinking you have the right to judge others, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, and focus on how you get some help to deal with all of your own massive issues.

• Love It 2

16 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Name one, seeing there are dozens.

If you really understood much about men, women and the world then you would know that information already. This just proves how out of touch you really are. 

Just now, RSD1 said:

You should stop thinking you have the right to judge others, stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, and focus on how you get some help to deal with all of your own massive issues.

Try to understand what I write. Again, I am not judging, as that's Gods deal. My saying something is wrong is based on what I see, and hear, about what happens to a lot of these working girls, where they came from, why they got into the trade, and the lowlifes behind human trafficking and coercion. If you're an adult, surely you know the only way things are changed for the better is by complaining about them, If enough complain, to the right people, things get changed, for one reason or another. I don't like seeing women and children being victims of this trade? Do you? If you do, surely it's you that has some deep issues, maybe related to who taught you the lack of respect for others. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. I answer to only God. If you bothered to read the links I provided you might see what goes on behind the scenes, after you leave your lady of the evening. It's not wine and roses by any means. You seem not to understand the psychological impact this trade puts on people. Saying I have massive issues when I'm only wanting to see women and children safe shows you have absolutely no idea about this problem, nor care because like others, it benefits you.

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

If you really understood much about men, women and the world then you would know that information already. This just proves how out of touch you really are. 

I asked you to name one. Trust me, you're way outta your league here bud.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

That's just it, nothing you have written is important, nor helping in any way. You're attacking me, somehow thinking your side of this argument is right, mainly because you're a john and can justify your behavior somehow.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

That's just it, nothing you have written is important, nor helping in any way. You're attacking me, somehow thinking your side of this argument is right, mainly because you're a john and can justify your behavior somehow.

I think that you will find he is attacking the garbage you write - not you.

That would be against forum rules and could cause you to hit the 'report' button.

Just now, hotandsticky said:

I think that you will find he is attacking the garbage you write - not you.

That would be against forum rules and could cause you to hit the 'report' button.

Only problem there is I'm not writing garbage but some definitely are. They just don't realize how wrong they are because they're in the game.

• Haha 2

The OP noting short times is likely speaking of the part of the industry engaged in by tourists and expats. At top agogos, I have come to know some of the economics.

Let's contrast....a woman working a factory job in the Bangkok-Pattaya corridor is likely making around 12,000 baht per month. I have asked 7-11 workers and have been told 350 baht per day, some a bit higher. Service staff in restaurants pull in maybe 12,000 a month. Hotel workers in areas such as Reception might see 15,000-20,000 per month. Upscale shop sales staff maybe 25,000.

At major agogos, 100,000 baht a month is common. Multiples of that are also not uncommon. I met a woman at a major agogo who not only told me what she made, but opened her mobile bank app and showed me just the cash inflows to her account, saying she kept other cash for daily expenses. Her one year take---backed up by her phone app---between 4.5 and 5 million baht.

I don't think she feels abused nor trafficked nor morally bankrupt by local standards, and certainly not financially bankrupt. I'm going to guess her earnings---which absolutely dwarf her 'normal job' peers---also exceed the earnings of most of her customers. A few of her customers are very high rollers, hence her high income.

I would guess for her, short times are succulent.

She also told me her backstory. It's typical Isaan, with the exception she did not have a child at 16 via a boy who subsequently did a runner and left her alone with a child for whom she had to care. Sure, she could have tried to get work at the local Big-C in her area of Isaan and lived off the 10,000 baht per month, but that 400,000 she makes in Bangkok is pretty enticing. It built a family home in Isaan and bought her a Rama 9 condo in BKK and a car. She's all of 23 years old.

Who am I to give her a score on anyone's morality scale? I didn't grow up as a poor Isaan girl struggling to pay school fees plus eat. She has made a decision to use her body to provide a particular service to customers, and she chose that over stacking bags and boxes of Mami Instant Noodles or M-150 at a Big-C in Isaan. Her body, her life....her choice. She's happy, and her customers are likely happy, too.

The OP did not state whether he meant 'shallow' or 'succulent' for the customer or the service provider, but I would say one service provider would vote 'succulent'.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

9 hours ago, jacob29 said:

Seems to me that was the essence of his story? To highlight the mundane - a girl that by all appearances is normal, or in your words unremarkable. Not having trouble coping with her reality, not short of options, neither disgusted at the supposed abusive, smelly, overweight, unattractive customer that allegedly thinks lowly of her (the stereotype surfacing on this thread).

He could have written that himself, but he didn't. Instead, he reacted badly.

Though I don't know how you can assume that she wasn't disgusted. It's not as if she offered to waive her fees due to her liking him so much. 

Either way, I was not ever discussing the pros and cons of prostitution nor suggesting that everyone should get married.  We were unpacking the OP's first post and went from there.

People make their choices and have to live with them. Again, I did not have to walk in their shoes. Personally, I choose to be only with women who want to be with me without the financial incentive. I don't do sloppy seconds.

Edited by NowNow

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

You don't seem to be aware that the UK isn't in any way superior to the US, and again, since you're not fully understanding, the US is not a single entity but a conglomeration of all countries in one place. This means that it shares the customs of all countries. Having a standard of measurement that billions use, and are comfortable with, along with also using metric, means it again, adopts things from other countries. A pissing contest doesn't matter to me, because I'm not prejudiced against any other country, meaning we are all equal.

I'm Australian. The only retards who still use imperial measurement are the USA, Liberia, and Myanmar. Which makes your claim billions use the system breathtakingly ignorant.

You obviously don't share our customs on gun control. We don't have to worry about whether our children will get shot when they go to school. How is that equal?

You really should do some research before posting, as you are only embarrassing yourself.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree. I was emotionally and mentally abused by my first partner. Hookers never did that.

I choose hookers for a better life.

This guy is a therapist. He has a very unconventional view on hookers.

He did a 3 part series on hookers.

He makes some brilliant points.

One being that with a hooker you can never attain the highs that you might in a real relationship, but the downsides are also mitigated.

Anyway, it doesn't do any justice for me to quote him. You need to give him a listen as he makes a lot of interesting points. 

Edited by save the frogs
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Try to understand what I write. Again, I am not judging, as that's Gods deal. My saying something is wrong is based on what I see, and hear, about what happens to a lot of these working girls, where they came from, why they got into the trade, and the lowlifes behind human trafficking and coercion. If you're an adult, surely you know the only way things are changed for the better is by complaining about them, If enough complain, to the right people, things get changed, for one reason or another. I don't like seeing women and children being victims of this trade? Do you? If you do, surely it's you that has some deep issues, maybe related to who taught you the lack of respect for others. Don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do. I answer to only God. If you bothered to read the links I provided you might see what goes on behind the scenes, after you leave your lady of the evening. It's not wine and roses by any means. You seem not to understand the psychological impact this trade puts on people. Saying I have massive issues when I'm only wanting to see women and children safe shows you have absolutely no idea about this problem, nor care because like others, it benefits you.

Wow! what you write shows a lot of ignorance on your part. Most of the women working as prostitutes came voluntarily knowing the money they could make or hoping for it. 99% came without enticement except maybe reading about people they know getting loads of cash for simple work screwing men. Behind the scenes, You act as if you really know but do not. Using God in your comment does not help you also. Read the bible and learn about the prostitute Mary who was best friend to Jesus. Not scorned or ridiculed the way you seem to be doing here. For the most part these women doing this work are happy to drink every night and be with their friends. They pick and choose who they accept for sex albeit short or long time. They were not forced or coerced unless you mean forced do to no education or coerced seeing the amount of money they can make doing it. Most are decent women just trying to support their families or kids the only way that is available to them. 

You need to do your own research instead of spouting nonsense like you do as fact. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

women working as prostitutes came voluntarily knowing the money they could make or hoping for it.

Most young mothers work in the sex industry to support their children that they have been left with after the father has departed, not supporting financially. 

The minimum wage for uneducated young women is not enough for living expenses. 

There is accommodation, transport, food, clothing for mother and children and now several thousand baht every month for the child's grandparents to take care of the infant. 

10 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Wow! what you write shows a lot of ignorance on your part. Most of the women working as prostitutes came voluntarily knowing the money they could make or hoping for it. 99% came without enticement except maybe reading about people they know getting loads of cash for simple work screwing men. Behind the scenes, You act as if you really know but do not. Using God in your comment does not help you also. Read the bible and learn about the prostitute Mary who was best friend to Jesus. Not scorned or ridiculed the way you seem to be doing here. For the most part these women doing this work are happy to drink every night and be with their friends. They pick and choose who they accept for sex albeit short or long time. They were not forced or coerced unless you mean forced do to no education or coerced seeing the amount of money they can make doing it. Most are decent women just trying to support their families or kids the only way that is available to them. 

You need to do your own research instead of spouting nonsense like you do as fact. 

Try researching before guessing, or listening to other clueless friends for your misinformation. Calling someone ignorant without knowing them, and basing your name calling on information you got from where? Talking to a few prostitutes or friends? Try looking things up, then looking up more to see if they match, before making a reply. 99% came without enticement? Where do you get your figures. making them up for sure. I have provided links for others to see the real stories. there are many more. If you have a computer, try it yourself. It's called research. beats word of mouth.

Leave God out of this. Morality doesn't need his help. It's a human trait some don't care to follow. And you're yet another one who thinks I look down on prostitutes, after seeing me say I feel sorry for them. They are not any lower than anyone. Everyone on earth has worth. The prostitute has as much worth as you, I, Donald trump or any king or billionaire. Some just act very bad. Many stay in the trade while leaving children home with grandma. This is wrong, as they could easily stay at home raising those kids and working locally so it's not a valid excuse. It costs more to stay in a big city than it does at home. Those ones aren't making a good choice. Still doesn't mean they are lower class. It just means they aren't acting right.

What's funny is seeing so many promoting this trade as if it's normal behavior to buy sex. They think because they pay a few baht to get off in a woman who might have had 100 or more partners before them is okay, not ever seeing what's behind the scenes. Guessing you know what goes on from talking to a few hookers isn't research. there are those, like the links have shown, social workers, who are out there trying to help these people either get away from this trade, or help them cope while being in it. If you bothered to read the link I posted here, you might see that these people aren't having as much "fun" as you think, and many are suffering mentally because of it. Again ,read more, talk less, learn, then comment. Every reply I see promoting this trade shows the forum just how some think here, and it doesn't look good to people who regard women as wives and girlfriends and not objects to purchase.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, save the frogs said:

This guy is a therapist. He has a very unconventional view on hookers.

He did a 3 part series on hookers.

He makes some brilliant points.

One being that with a hooker you can never attain the highs that you might in a real relationship, but the downsides are also mitigated.

Anyway, it doesn't do any justice for me to quote him. You need to give him a listen as he makes a lot of interesting points. 

This video will probably enrage our resident wowsers and preachers.

I just wish this guy had been around to give me advice 60 years ago.

On 8/20/2024 at 6:41 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Short times make a lot of sense. My gf would complain if I would return too late or bring another girl with me.

you have a gf treasure there, if your only risk to your anatomy, under such circumstances, is a complaint. 

20 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

What would you do if prostitution and the girls stopped?

I suppose I would have to get fit, take care of my personal hygiene and grooming and actually have to talk to them while pretending to care what they are saying. 

• Haha 2