Can anybody explain to me how this works?

I look almost daily into Facebook to stay in touch with friends and family.
Facebook (and many Social Media channels) seems to be infested with Thai woman who post daily Pictures or Reels from themselves in underwear and sometimes not even that.
These woman, some of them could my grandmother, are posting regularly Screenshots of the money they are earning by doing that.
I am not going to start posting pictures or Reels of myself, but I would like to know how they achieve this.
A step-by-step manual.
In the case of this example (Picture), the woman has earned US$33 with over 1 million views.

456401422_122132540210321280_1916758080452320183_n.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

33 dollars for a  pic with 1 million vies that isn't even displayed in the above post

where are the naked pics on Fakebook ?  Onlyfans ok believable.

Who is talking about "naked" woman?
I said very clear that it was pictures and Reels of woman showing their underwear.
And I am not supposed to copy and paste their pictures in here because of privacy reasons.
If you want to see these pictures, go to Facebook.
Besides that, stick to the OP.

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

I look almost daily into Facebook to stay in touch with friends and family.
Facebook (and many Social Media channels) seems to be infested with Thai woman who post daily Pictures or Reels from themselves in underwear and sometimes not even that.

Respectfully suggest you stop looking.....:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

I said very clear that it was pictures and Reels of woman showing their underwear.

2 hours ago, Confuscious said:

daily Pictures or Reels from themselves in underwear and sometimes not even that.

not even that ?  they wear a fig leaf perhaps ?  anyway I'll stick to Onlyfans and other places for the "real deal" instead of Fakebook  thanks  👍

How do they earn money ? well perhaps they get paid by the number of viewers of their content   1 million views is quite a lot so advertising revenue from those views allows Fakebook to share some of that to their content creators.