Kennedy gives Swing voters a clear choice, Trump

riclag

14 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Why are liberals so outraged that conservatives have their own two medias to choose from with the sea of filth and lies of abc cnn msnbc washington post ny times and all the other left media out there

Why? because their medias are actually seas full of filth and lies supporting liars, thieves, cowards and traitors.  The good news, those media are infamous, well known and completely avoidable on reputation for anyone interested in the news.   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

He somehow managed to capture the conspiracy crowd that Trump wasn't able to attract. Also, he seems to appeal to the people who despise government. I fit into that camp. But, I found this particular Kennedy pretty wierd. And kind of extreme. 

Wi-Fi causes cancer and "leaky brain," Kennedy told podcaster Joe Rogan last month. Antidepressants are to blame for school shootings, he mused during an appearance with Twitter CEO Elon Musk. Chemicals in the water supply could turn children transgender, he told right-wing Canadian psychologist and podcaster Jordan Peterson, echoing a false assertion made by serial fabulist Alex Jones. AIDS may not be caused by HIV, he has suggested multiple times.

Despite study after study finding no connection between vaccines and autism, Kennedy has only dug in deeper to his discredited beliefs. For years, they put him on the fringe of American public discourse — until COVID-19.

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/13/1187272781/rfk-jr-kennedy-conspiracy-theories-social-media-presidential-campaign

If Wi-Fi really did cause cancer we would all be dead by now. I don't trust the covid narrative and I never trusted it. I only got vaccines because I needed to travel, and I likely won't be getting them ever again. I don't trust the CDC, the FDA, The WHO, and a lot of other three letter government organizations. I think questioning the narratives can be a healthy thing. However I'm not quite as far out there on the fringes as he is. 

Thank you  for distinguishing yourself from being a complete turd like RFK. Keep paddling until you're a million miles away.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

With or without Kennedy's endorsement, Trump has a ceiling of 47%. The question is if Kamala Harris can exceed that plus win the battleground states.

Did you vote for Kamala and if yes where?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Aw, here you are, Uncle Scrooge.........

HUMBUG.png

You'd have tbought it would have showed Harris and Walz rather than Obama & big mike, unless that was a fraudulent slip by the cartoonist, maybe thats who is really in charge 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, LatPhrao said:

Ahhh, finally, revealed - a Canadian who opines freely for the MAGA crowd.  Well, as an American speaking, you are most welcome to STFU and mind your Canadian business.  You don't know jack about  what's right or wrong for America.

So eloquently said , I guess I wasn’t strong enough , but why is he interfering in our election, I hear many Poms and Skippys going on about Trump , also , Trump loves Putin , Kim and Xi , why all the praise for this  despicable degenerate Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LatPhrao said:

Why? because their medias are actually seas full of filth and lies supporting liars, thieves, cowards and traitors.  The good news, those media are infamous, well known and completely avoidable on reputation for anyone interested in the news.   

I had a issue with reporting Soros organizations  as funding organizations that sponsored some of the funding of the recent  college campuses unrest  specifically during their encampment chaos that turned violent.

The familiar voices came to disclaim and deny credibility  to those media sources the NEW YORK POST AND THE WALL STREET JOURNAL , owned 

by Murdoch.

At the time  I used mediabiasfactchecker to confirm that the Source was Trustworthy, while claiming that it was right leaning!.I too was surprised at the TRUST worthy claim by the factchecker but it was there .

They changed their opinion,Now to check it, there is no more mention of Trustworthy!

Media in my country is divided with the 

Weather Channel as leading the leaders!

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/49552-trust-in-media-2024-which-news-outlets-americans-trust

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/05/pro-palestinian-protests-columbia-university-funding-donors-00156135

Edited by riclag

39 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

You'd have tbought it would have showed Harris and Walz rather than Obama & big mike, unless that was a fraudulent slip by the cartoonist, maybe thats who is really in charge 

CONVENTION.png

• Like 1