Observation & Opinion

With being somewhat of a 'night owl' who needs little sleep I notice that posting to the AN forums drastically decreases and nearly comes to a complete halt after 7pm...... My assumption is that the majority of the posters are old folks who need to get to bed before 8pm.

I will make another assumption that this post will get many replies saying that they are out and about drinking beers and chasing poo-tang when in fact we all know that's not true.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

With being somewhat of a 'night owl' who needs little sleep I notice that posting to the AN forums drastically decreases and nearly comes to a complete halt after 7pm...... My assumption is that the majority of the posters are old folks who need to get to bed before 8pm.

I will make another assumption that this post will get many replies saying that they are out and about drinking beers and chasing poo-tang when in fact we all know that's not true.

Very full of your assumptions Mr DingDong.

How would 'we all know' that, if we are out on the town right now.

When I wake in the morning and take a peek at AN I notice there’s been online drinking parties in the political section that usually ends up in full blown brawls in the wee hours 

• Thumbs Up 1