Best Vacuum cleaner?

1FinickyOne

Tile floors, so vacuums aren't a go to thing here.

Dry dust mop everyday, since having a dog, then once week, the wife hits it with the dry dust mop again, but with a spray bottle of something as she goes along with the mopping.  Her own concoction of vinegar, water, baking soda.  Same as a squirt bottle in the kitchen for maintaining clean countertops.   So much better than crap they sell.

We don't really buy manufactured detergents, except clothes washing powder.  They don't seem to work very well, and don't want the dog sniffy all those chemicals.

Keeps everything nice an shiny.  No real need for any scrubbing or wet mops.   Just need to clean the kitchen floor as you drop sh!t.

Have one of the rechargeable hand vacs for little jobs, sofa nooks & crannies, along for the car.  Again ... dog fur 😎

Edited by KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Dry dust mop everyday,

Do you mean a brush as otherwise I have no idea what that is?

When I had dogs, one was long haired, I used a Zanussi wet and dry as you could reverse the flow to dry the dogs after a "shower".........

However the "suck" now seems very diminished compared to an old Samsung I had before and a lot of dust just gets blown straight through as the filters are not overly restrictive.

If you want to restrict dust/allergens look for something with HEPA filters

I have a multi-purpose vacuum cleaner and dishwasher. Running costs are somewhat prohibitive and it goes on the blink once a month. Luckily, I have a backup. :coffee1:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

simple mop, one of those that fits a micro cloth on/off, easy cleaning.   If dust everyday, really does keep up with keeping the dust to a minimum.   If having a dog, daily is necessary anyway.

image.png.acc2a27ec38e33f51bff1454af063c23.png