School is Back on USA College campuses

riclag

Looking back at 1930 Nazi Germany, I can’t  help but think of the persecuted 

giving in to the humiliation & demands of another country,hell bent , on its destruction, as a race! Who is sowing the familiar seeds of antisemitism , hatred and most importantly who is responsible for appeasing its spread ?

Massive number of college students are afraid to admit they’re Jewish as antisemitism soars on campuses: survey

“My professor went on a rant about how there’s too many Jews in medicine,” one student from a state university in the southwest said. “He also said that terrorism is just what the big army calls the little army, and said Hamas is a group of ‘freedom fighters.'”

https://nypost.com/2024/08/26/us-news/massive-number-of-college-students-are-afraid-to-admit-theyre-jewish-as-antisemitism-soars-on-campuses-survey/

“Following World War II and the Holocaust in Europe, anti-Jewish sentiment significantly declined in the United States. However, there has been an upsurge in the number of antisemitic hate crimes in recent years. Critics of diversity, equity, and inclusion allege that it facilitates antisemitism by portraying Jews as oppressors, particularly on college campuses. Since the outbreak of the Israel–Hamas war, there has been a notable surge in antisemitism throughout the US”.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_antisemitism_in_the_United_States

Edited by stats
font sized normalized
  • Haha 1

Not a big fan of some Jews always talking about their suffering especially since some of my Serbian family was in WW2 concentration camps. 

However, I will always support them over inbred terrorist muzzies.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Celsius said:

Not a big fan of some Jews always talking about their suffering especially since some of my Serbian family was in WW2 concentration camps. 

However, I will always support them over inbred terrorist muzzies.

I agree with your support.

I think one has to look at who gives into the hate & and appeasement of antisemitism on college campuses!

Edited by riclag