Schengen visa / insurance

6 minutes ago, Bertil said:

Greetings.

When my daughter will be traveling with me to Sweden for the first time, is insurance needed for her? She is 9 years old.

If she needs a Schengen visa, she will need insurance.

MSIG online is easy and cheap to arrange. Circa 690 Baht for one month for  the minimum required coverage

https://psmart.msig-thai.com/rabbitcare/travel?utm_source=google&utm_medium=sem&utm_campaign=16624522559&adgroup=161187868462&keyword=msig travel insurance thailand&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuMC2BhA7EiwAmJKRrLxhiDzpdNE0uFoglGTbcFMz7M-J9hRCT6oJMYNhnAz--RkusTVHhBoC-WoQAvD_BwE

• Like 1

hotandsticky, thank you so much for helping me out here. I have already bought a policy from the insurance company you suggested,

I now need some additional help.

Where to download letter of consent for child to travel to Sweden (Schengen) with only one parent? Are there any other documents I need apart from the obvious copies of wife's ID card, house registration book, marriage cert. and birth cert.? Any good (cheap) place (online) where I can translate documents into English? Where should I notarize these documents? Do I have to go to Dept. of Consular Affairs at Chaeng Wattana?

And lastly, should any documents be brought in original when traveling?

Any help is appreciated.