Trump trashes Fox News over poll that shows Harris leading in swing states

Inderpland

Just now, tilaceer said:

Sweeping generalisations again, plus ad hominems.
Your are on a roll.
Bout time for one of your inaccurate graphs isnt it, or the usual disparaging remark about Harris ?
Maybe you should start a topic on Bidens Dementia in another sandpit.

Denials and deflection. I can respect different opinions but you are just lying now. Sad.

3 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Do I really have to point out the mistake you have just stated, or are you so blind you cant see it ?

He certainly gets a lot of mileage from his suit and tie.

• Like 1

Just now, tilaceer said:

Sweeping generalisations again.
Plus you still haven't spotted your mistake have you  ?

What mistake? That was the debate, he was a shot duck. Before he looked bad as well. You are losing badly. Stop digging when in a hole.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

Do I really have to point out the mistake you have just stated, or are you so blind you cant see it ?

• March 2020: During a campaign event, Biden infamously forgot the opening line of the Declaration of Independence, stumbling with, “You know the thing.”
  • September 2020: Biden called a town hall a “chatroom” and confused his wife with his sister.
  • March 2021: Biden tripped multiple times while boarding Air Force One, raising questions about his physical and cognitive health

June 2021: Struggled with a teleprompter during a G7 summit speech, losing his place and slurring his words.

October 2021: Visibly wandered away from a guided path during an event at the Vatican, appearing confused and disoriented.

January 2022: During a press conference, Biden appeared to fall asleep briefly, sparking memes and further concerns about his alertness.

July 2022: Referred to his VP as “President Harris” multiple times in speeches, indicating potential cognitive lapses.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:
  • March 2020: During a campaign event, Biden infamously forgot the opening line of the Declaration of Independence, stumbling with, “You know the thing.”
  • September 2020: Biden called a town hall a “chatroom” and confused his wife with his sister.
  • March 2021: Biden tripped multiple times while boarding Air Force One, raising questions about his physical and cognitive health

June 2021: Struggled with a teleprompter during a G7 summit speech, losing his place and slurring his words.

October 2021: Visibly wandered away from a guided path during an event at the Vatican, appearing confused and disoriented.

January 2022: During a press conference, Biden appeared to fall asleep briefly, sparking memes and further concerns about his alertness.

July 2022: Referred to his VP as “President Harris” multiple times in speeches, indicating potential cognitive lapses.

You really want to start a bun fight over whether Trump or Biden have uttered the most gaffes, fallen asleep at inopportune times, or filled their diapers in public ?????
And you think I am digging a hole and floundering  !!
You should have thought a bit harder about that before posting.
There is not enough room on these forum pages to list all of Trumps errant behaviours
Oh covfefe  !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tilaceer said:

You really want to start a bun fight over whether Trump or Biden have uttered the most gaffes, fallen asleep at inopportune times, or filled their diapers in public ?????
And you think I am digging a hole and floundering  !!
You should have thought a bit harder about that before posting.
There is not enough room on these forum pages to list all of Trumps errant behaviours
Oh covfefe  !

Trump won the debate by the biggest margin in history. Harris is not brave enough to have 3 goes. Fox asked her as she walked past she said "we are working on it". What is she working on? She has not done anything for 3.5 years.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Every analyst on TV :cheesy:

Every..there is the sweeping generalisation again.
You gotta learn to stop either lying, (cos you dont like liars), or grossly exaggerating

Anyway little man, I am bored with you and your poor attempts to either justify your wild accusations or segue to other topics when you cant answer questions.
The stage is yours, exaggerate to your hearts content.

Edited by tilaceer
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, tilaceer said:

You gotta learn to stop either lying, (cos you dont like liars), or grossly exaggerating

You want 10 links? Your posts are such denial of the truth.  Show me a worse debate. Your argument style is deny deny with zero facts or links. I already posted 3. 

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You want 10 links? Your posts are such denial of the truth.  Show me a worse debate. Your argument style is deny deny with zero facts or links. I already posted 3. 

Your comment, Trump won the debate by the biggest margin, indicates a numerical value.
I am asking you to provide proof, not that he won the debate, but that he won by the highest margin in the history of debates. So far we have the opinions of Bill and Shaun.......oh and Susan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tilaceer said:

You need to try posting a link or withdraw your false claims.

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

You need to try posting a link or withdraw your false claims.

What claims have I posted that I need to prove ?

All I have done is kick your sandcastles down.

Edited by tilaceer
Spelling.

1 minute ago, still kicking said:

Good Night ? It just proves you are not in the US it might be good night at Redfern 

Irrespective which part of Australia he might be from, I would give odds he is a Pauline Hanson supporter.
Please explain....

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1