Russian and Ukrainian Nationals Arrested for Illegal Car Rentals

webfact

2 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

Deport all and anyone who is not operating by the Law of the Land.

No excuses..

Kinda hard to deport nationals, which if you did deport nationals for not operating by the Law of the Land, you'd lose 80% of the population. I guess they could be banished to remote islands.... I'm all for equal treatment.

13 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

60 years old and 18 years old. That's sick!

What's sick? Would it be better if they were more middle-aged and breaking the law, instead of young and toward the old side?

7 minutes ago, Sig said:

What's sick? Would it be better if they were more middle-aged and breaking the law, instead of young and toward the old side?

yes, I'd like it like that:

image.jpeg.97b7fed4323fe0d9b12762df545d6782.jpeg 

[sarcasm detected]

Edited by NativeBob

10 minutes ago, retarius said:

When I rented bikes in Pattaya, they were 200-250 a day....back in the day, of course.

Those communities are so weird mostly be cause they are not able to communicate in other languages than russian: I saw ad for language school (ED-Visa) for 60.000/year and other overpriced services. 

However. Without silly jokes and sarcastic references: what those "detectives" had against them? 

Nothing! 

There're no evidence of actual "rental" services provided - money changed hands, papers signed and whatever else. 

Ad. on some anonymous messenger? 

Ok, some a**hole might post on my behalf that I sell dope with my phone number. Could be anyone, even some teen from Albania. 

Also, advertising is not - again no evidence that they pay to TG for an Ads. 

They were stupid enough to confess for something that was impossible to prove.

I know a Turkish dude who openly trades semi-precious stones at Bang Rak area. During raids he openly asked those "policemen" to go and eat bananas - they are very-very uneducated folks. 

All the police need to do is spend time on Facebook marketplace there are so many Russians selling everything including jet ski tours, car rentals, real estate, personal training, massage and the list goes on and on time to deport them all,, Thai coppers need to set up a hot line to put these people in. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ironmike said:

Thai coppers need to set up a hot line to put these people in. 

They used to maintain hotline for exactly this purpose. Had to shut it down: too many snitches, too many "good Samaritans". even germans snitch on each other. Germans! 

Seriously, they couldn't maintain records in order and created mess with follow-ups.

On 9/2/2024 at 8:16 AM, Tropicalevo said:

A Russian and a Ukrainian working together, Surely this should be encouraged.

Ukrainian Russian I would guess.

On 9/1/2024 at 11:33 PM, webfact said:

Mr. Andrei Petrov, a 60-year-old Russian, found with a gray Mazda CX-3 (license plate Kh 1822 Surat Thani). He was charged with “working in Thailand without a work permit.”

The guy is 60 and come to Thailand to work? Dont they have pensions in Russia?

Edited by watchcat