Thai Woman Denied Entry to South Korea Over Odd Immigration Query

On 9/6/2024 at 9:28 AM, ChipButty said:

At least he didnt ask her for money to enter like they do in Thailand,

You're saying that Thai IOs at the airport desks will take cash to allow entry to those who, otherwise, wouldn't be stamped in? Obviously, you cannot back up that claim. can you?

Off topic deflection posts and replies about Filipinos have been removed as this topic is about:

Thai Woman Denied Entry to South Korea Over Odd Immigration Query

Some other off topic posts and replies were also removed.

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, stoner said:

this whole story is BS.

approx 150k thai are in SK illegally. this is why you are being treated in such a manner. customs are more than right to rigorously question these women. i am willing to bet they are ordered to scrutinize single thai women even more. they have every right to. don't like it. then don't come.

i don't believe for 1 minute that she is telling the whole story. customs asking those kinds of questions is illogical and irrelevant to the situation. i don't believe those were the questions asked of her either. a certain line of questioning may of led to similar questions like she is saying but i call BS. more than likely she was denied for a number of red flags. without all the information its all speculation on my behalf. but as a trained customs and immigration officer myself.... it doesn't add up.

a video would be great of these situations. the frustrations are coming from those who want to skirt the system. 

Immigration, not Customs.

On 9/5/2024 at 1:12 PM, steven100 said:

Maybe South Korea is awake up to Thailand and doesn't really want them  :whistling:

Of course they don't want them, iif they let them in, they'll never get rid of them, dont they have Immigration Detension Centers i SK like in Thailand?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/6/2024 at 5:16 AM, Mutt Daeng said:

Loads of posts from foreigners having the same experience trying to enter Thailand.

Karma.

So immigration doing their job screening in coming foreigners is somehow not ok or an overreach of their duties?