Free movie streaming sites

BillStrangeOgre

40 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

A more careful reading on your part would reveal that I was responding to a statement made by someone else as opposed to initiating. So I would suggest to you that you be a little less hair triggered at something that hints of criticism of liberal politics which, as you put it, "You need to get over your obsession ... ."

I read carefully and I meant what I wrote. Other poster was also off-topic. I don't want to read about Trump and Biden in every topic.

Keep that where it belongs.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I read carefully and I meant what I wrote. Other poster was also off-topic. I don't want to read about Trump and Biden in every topic.

Keep that where it belongs.

If you don't want to read it, then don't read it. It's possible to simply skip over it. I do it all the time. Seems the topic has some sort of magnetic allure for you.

Trump

Biden

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

If you don't want to read it, then don't read it. It's possible to simply skip over it. I do it all the time. Seems the topic has some sort of magnetic allure for you.

Trump

Biden

No, it seems that you are obsessed. You somehow fitted the phrase "liberal politics" into your previous post. It's just weird that people cannot live their lives without Biden and Trump/left and right running around in their brains. It's like a mental illness. But don't bring it here. Keep it in the Political Sandbox.

This thread has nothing to do with politics. 

I have tried a few streaming sites over the years but always got back to downloading torrents.

Mainly because every so often i might get buffering like when watching a Premiership football game.

I also can download in a much higher quality with a torrent but maybe i should try streaming again as i download so many series and movies to my pc that the ssd hard drives have failed in the past
Might give the link above a go again and re watch breaking bad again .
Look forward to the final Grand tour next week but think i will download that just to be safe,

7 minutes ago, kwak250 said:

I have tried a few streaming sites over the years but always got back to downloading torrents.

Mainly because every so often i might get buffering like when watching a Premiership football game.

I also can download in a much higher quality with a torrent but maybe i should try streaming again as i download so many series and movies to my pc that the ssd hard drives have failed in the past
Might give the link above a go again and re watch breaking bad again .
Look forward to the final Grand tour next week but think i will download that just to be safe,

Perhaps better to use an HDD for media storage. SSD for boot drives and high productivity. Plus with HDD, you usually have some time to save your files before it fails. SSD can just go suddenly.

11 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Perhaps better to use an HDD for media storage. SSD for boot drives and high productivity. Plus with HDD, you usually have some time to save your files before it fails. SSD can just go suddenly.

Yes you are right i should do just not got around to it,
Next job on the list.

20 hours ago, DougieMax said:

Right you are. They won't even pursue the assassination conspiracy that almost murdered Trump or the massive and treasonous corruption of the Biden crime family. But if somebody reports the presence of a piece of rope hanging from a garage door used to open and shut it but says it is a "noose," a busload of agents are immediately dispatched to the scene.

😴 💤