Harris Surges Past Trump In Election Betting Markets After First Presidential Debate

29 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

I don't necessarily agree, but you are at least reasonable sounding in your reply.

After the fairly conducted debate on CNN, it was not unreasonable to expect something similar from ABC. On that point, he was sadly mistaken; once a whore, always a whore. You can be sure that it will not happen again. Trump generally knows how to learn from his mistakes which, one would think, would be an attractive quality for the position.

Harris was indeed well prepared which I am convinced also involved the use of an earphone for outside instructions. As you observed, she stated nothing of substance regarding policy and made a number of patently false statements that went unchallenged. The facial exprtessions were distracting too along with the whiny quality of her voice which is not the stuff of leadership.

Thank you for being civil.

Not sure, but I think referring to Trump as "a whore" might be testing the Forum rules. Not that I disagree though!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

I have to disagree again. The Haitains eating pets topic was outright denied by the agressive moderator despite his being wrong. Also, the 2025 issue and "fine people" hoaxes made by Harris got a quiet pass along with several others. I wish Trump had had the presence of mind to simply address the moderator with the question: Am I debating you or Harris? And any flack or failure to remedy the approach should have been met with him simply walking off the stage. Harris will never accept a non-biased venue. Nor will she consent to a search for earphone or similar devices. 

This is all whataboutism. Harris didn't need that debate, Trump did. Now Trump wants another one. You can make up all the excuses you want about why he lost the debate, but it doesn't matter. Lost is lost. And he will be lucky to get another one. Any time he doesn't like the terms of the debate or the options he can simply walk away as you suggested, but he didn't and he won't. He's too desperate. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

I have to disagree again. The Haitains eating pets topic was outright denied by the agressive moderator despite his being wrong. Also, the 2025 issue and "fine people" hoaxes made by Harris got a quiet pass along with several others. I wish Trump had had the presence of mind to simply address the moderator with the question: Am I debating you or Harris? And any flack or failure to remedy the approach should have been met with him simply walking off the stage. Harris will never accept a non-biased venue. Nor will she consent to a search for earphone or similar devices. 

What fine people hoax?? He said it, officially and on the record.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

And attacking the mods would have made it even worse for him. It would have made him appear even more sullen, unprepared and useless. Like a kid throwing a tantrum when caught stealing from the cookie jar.

But I understand why you MAGA faithful do everything you can to distract the attention away from what was a complete "train wreck*" of a performance.

* Karl Rove's words
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-harris-debate-karl-rove-verdict-b2611340.html

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

So it is true?

Can you provide a credible link please?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, maesariang said:

A woman with no idea and 3.5 years of doing nothing.

Thanks for the articulate, insightful and very descriptive retort. LOL. 

As I said, anyone with a good grasp of the English language and is well educated could discern just who is by far and wide the most qualified candidate - Harris

Edited by StandardIssue
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

There is no credible evidence or verified reports that Kamala Harris refused to be checked for wearing an “invisible” earpiece during any debate with Donald Trump. This claim seems to be part of misinformation or conspiracy theories that often arise around high-profile political events.

Similar rumors have circulated about various political figures, particularly during televised debates, but they are usually unsubstantiated and debunked by fact-checkers. During debates, candidates typically follow strict rules set by the debate commission, and the use of any earpieces or communication devices would likely be prohibited.

Can you please provide a credible link for KH refusing to be checked for an earphone?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, StandardIssue said:

Thanks for the articulate, insightful and very descriptive retort. LOL!! Just the kind of individual that Trump panders to. As I said, anyone with a good grasp on the English language and is well educated could discern just who is by far and wide the most qualified candidate - Harris

Good at doing nothing and dodging questions.

Edited by maesariang
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

59 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Lets say you're correct. Will Trump be willing to do a drugs test? Adderol? Ask him pls. you seem to know him by the language you use. Please explain to me why we have to be civil towards you and your buddy Trump when you call Harris a whore? You know what she might have a vibrating device stuffed up her p***** alerting her to wake up cause it's her turn. Or even better, the debate did not happen at all, it was just fake IA for the first time on live television. A breakthrough invention by Soros. Or...or...or...or.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DougieMax said:

What on earth are you talking about. The Haitians eating cats story is a laughable falsehood (Trump said he “heard it on TV”). Trump is up to his neck in Project 2025; much of what he says he wants to do is contained in the report, and it’s drafted by people he would likely pick as his advisers. And he called Nazis “fine people”; it’s on video and has been replayed ad nauseam (he also dines with Nazis at Mar-a-Lago). You’re in dire need of a reality check.

If Trump is sobbing about a couple of “aggressive” debate moderators hurting his feelings, Putin, as Harris pointed out, will eat him for lunch.

• Like 2

Just now, Cory1848 said:

What on earth are you talking about. The Haitians eating cats story is a laughable falsehood (Trump said he “heard it on TV”). Trump is up to his neck in Project 2025; much of what he says he wants to do is contained in the report, and it’s drafted by people he would likely pick as his advisers. And he called Nazis “fine people”; it’s on video and has been replayed ad nauseam (he also dines with Nazis at Mar-a-Lago). You’re in dire need of a reality check.

If Trump is sobbing about a couple of “aggressive” debate moderators hurting his feelings, Putin, as Harris pointed out, will eat him for lunch.

The nazis died 80 years ago or fled to Argentina. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1