I Have No Friends

Jersey_UK

Blooody smug swamp loving self centred wannabe lawyer <deleted> faced bastardos.

Those are the nicest comments I have heard about a lawyer in a long time. Sorry but I think you comments are being far to kind to those scum sucking dregs of society. :o

I wonder if there would be a lot of money to be made in Thai version of 'The Samaritans' dedicated especially to lonely Farang. I can see it now a dedicated call center which would cost 50 bath a minute to ring. I would not answer the phones myself as I do not suffer fools easily.

Blooody smug swamp loving self centred wannabe lawyer <deleted> faced bastardos.

Those are the nicest comments I have heard about a lawyer in a long time. Sorry but I think you comments are being far to kind to those scum sucking dregs of society. :o

True. But this one is a damned Stalinist wannabe lawyer... I'll get him.post-39032-1186211194.gif

I recommend that you move to Michigan the unfreindly State in the USA. If you have no friends. In Michigan you will fit in nicely. We are very unfriendly in Michgian.

Hey! I resemble that remark! And for those not familiar with the true nature of Michigan:

Jeff Foxworthy's Version of Michigan

If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim by, you might live in Michigan.

If you're proud that your region makes the national news 96 nights each year because Pellston is the coldest spot in the nation, you might live in Michigan.

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from November through March, you might live in Michigan.

If you instinctively walk like a penguin for five months out of the year, you might live in Michigan.

If someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you might live in Michigan.

If your dad's suntan stops at a line curving around the middle of his forehead, you might live in Michigan.

If you have worn shorts and a coat at the same time, you might live in Michigan.

If your town has an equal number of bars and churches, you might live in Michigan.

If you have had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you might live in Michigan.

You know you're a true MICHIGANDER when....

1. "Vacation" means going up north on I-75.

2. You measure distance in hours.

3. You know several people who have hit a deer more than once.

4. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.

5. You can drive 65 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.

6. You see people wearing fall formal wear (camouflage) at social events (including weddings).

7. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.

8. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them.

9. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

10. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.

11. You know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.

12. You can identify a southern or eastern accent.

13. Your idea of creative landscaping is a deer "bow target" next to your blue spruce.

14. You were unaware that there is a legal drinking age.

15. "Down South" to you means Ohio .

16. A Muskrat is something you can eat.

17. Your neighbor throws a party to celebrate his new pole barn.

18. You go out to fish fry every Friday.

19. Your 4th of July picnic was moved indoors due to frost.

20. You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.

21. You find 0 degrees "a little chilly."

22. You drink pop and bake with soda.

23. Your doctor tells you to drink Vernors and you know it's not medicine.

24. You know what a Yooper is.

25. You think owning a Honda is Un- American.

26. You know that UP is a place, not a direction.

27. You know it's possible to live in a thumb.

28. You understand that when visiting Detroit, the best thing to wear is a Kevlar vest.

29. You actually understand these jokes, and you forward them to all your Michigan friends.

I clicked on "My Freinds" and.........well, the title says it all really :o:D

You're worried? My 'gender's not set'!

I'm feeling kind of androgynous already, my wrist is hanging limply over the keyboard and I may have to go in for reassignment therapy.

My friends? My birthday party? I don't have any either and my birthday's unknown.

All the mentions on this forum of 'TV' I take it refer to transvestite.

Am I lucky or just a nice guy?

I checked out my long list of PMs and only two people were unkind.

These two have subsequently become friends too.

I hope I can justify their good opinions of me if we ever get to meet.

I always get slightly anxious when an exchange with whomsoever lurches into supposed friendship. It inevitably leads to an embarrassing moment when they realise that sentiment guarantees no immunity from my short shrift.

Best plough one's furrow unencumbered by silly notions.

Friends are simply enemies in disguise.

Wasn't sure how this thread was going to work out............too much time on my hands I guess!

Oh yeah, I now have one freind (who I added myself :D - not yet rejected :D ), no comments and no new PM's.

So, how much is an Apartment in Pattaya, one with a commanding view :o

Those are the nicest comments I have heard about a lawyer in a long time. Sorry but I think you comments are being far to kind to those scum sucking dregs of society. :D

True. But this one is a damned Stalinist wannabe lawyer... I'll get him.post-39032-1186211194.gif

:o

Serves ya right for trying to be his buddy.

Wasn't sure how this thread was going to work out............too much time on my hands I guess!

Oh yeah, I now have one freind (who I added myself :D - not yet rejected :D ), no comments and no new PM's.

So, how much is an Apartment in Pattaya, one with a commanding view :o

JUK, you remind me of a friend of mine years back who got really depressed because nobody had left a message on his new answer machine even though he had two weeks. Turns out it wasn't even connected properly.

Those are the nicest comments I have heard about a lawyer in a long time. Sorry but I think you comments are being far to kind to those scum sucking dregs of society. :D

:o

Serves ya right for trying to be his buddy.

I take it all back. It was a big mistake.

The person I mentioned before is actually a very interesting, well mannered, intelligent, politically aware, huge bonus to this forum and my new friend. The last one was young Billy in 1983.

post-39032-1186285597.gif