Swift endorsement turns more voters from harris than it attracts…

riclag

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

New research published in The Journal of Sex Research suggests that while people are willing to engage in a relationship with someone who has had two or three sexual partners, when their number is higher (or less) than that, an individual begins losing appeal.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-mating-game/201612/do-you-have-the-right-number-of-ex-partners

Swift has had 12 exes that we know of, which means her real body count is probably 36. 

So, poor Travis  is really scraping the barrel here.

Oh Wow....so you did your wife a favour marrying her.

If my body count is 60......can I now claim 180?

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh Wow....so you did your wife a favour marrying her.

If my body count is 60......can I now claim 180?

No, it only applies to women, whatever body count they tell you, you have to multiply it by 3. It's a well known and sensible rule. Whatever body count a man tells you, you have to divide by 3. Exactly the opposite rule applies.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Elsewhere you offer sleazy allegations about alleged sex acts committed by Kamala Harris sex and now it's Taylor swift's turn.

"Swift has had 12 exes that we know of, which means her real body count is probably 36."

When it comes to scraping the bottom of the barrel, you should look a lot close to home. A lot closer.

Lol, post evidence for your lies, why don't you? I have not once in my life posted "sleazy allegations about alleged sex acts" by Kamala Harris. You're obviously prone to mistake posters' identity.

I am intrigued now though, what did she do?

• Love It 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Lol, post evidence for your lies, why don't you? I have not once in my life posted "sleazy allegations about alleged sex acts" by Kamala Harris. You're obviously prone to mistake posters' identity.

I am intrigued now though, what did she do?

You're right. I'm wrong. I confused you with another poster. My apologies.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

New research published in The Journal of Sex Research suggests that while people are willing to engage in a relationship with someone who has had two or three sexual partners, when their number is higher (or less) than that, an individual begins losing appeal.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/the-mating-game/201612/do-you-have-the-right-number-of-ex-partners

Swift has had 12 exes that we know of, which means her real body count is probably 36. 

So, poor Travis  is really scraping the barrel here.

"Swift has had 12 exes that we know of, which means her real body count is probably 36."

When it comes to scraping the bottom of the barrel, you should look a lot closer to home. A lot closer.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No, it only applies to women, whatever body count they tell you, you have to multiply it by 3. It's a well known and sensible rule. Whatever body count a man tells you, you have to divide by 3. Exactly the opposite rule applies.

B****r.

Oh wait.....I can claim 180 then.....?

Edited by Will B Good

19 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Cleary, if all that had happened in this universe, her career would long since have been toast.

What we don't know, and never will, is whether she'd be at $3 billion if she hadn't involved herself.

Edit:  We also don't know if her next foray into the political side will be the one that tanks her career.  It's happened before to celebrities.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/15/2024 at 3:10 PM, riclag said:

a whopping 20% said they are “somewhat” or “much less likely” to vote for former President Donald Trump’s opponent now that Swift has spoken”

That is just the Trumpers saying that. They were never going to vote for Harris anyway. 

Fake news.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To the person that gave me a laugh emoji for that, you are IMO a very sad and pathetic individual. Too gutless to actually quote me and explain what you find so amusing.

I quite agree, taking care of sick people is far more honourable than shaking it off for 12 guys and stealing pocket money from 12 year olds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thank you.

My great pleasure.

Now, let's look at Swift's abilities in the singing department:

"Reviews of Swift's early country albums criticized her vocals as weak and strained compared to those of other female country singers"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

So her singing style is "conversational"...She can't even sing! She chats!

Like all female pop singers do in their early careers, Swift traded off her looks and sex appeal.

If Taylor Swift looked like Rosie O'Donnel, how many records would she sell? Precisely zero.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Wow, that is more than one for every year since she was born, and of course, I don't think she started shagging right out of the stroller.

Me think she has been very active

• Sad 2
  • Love It 1

23 minutes ago, impulse said:

What we don't know, and never will, is whether she'd be at $3 billion if she hadn't involved herself.

Edit:  We also don't know if her next foray into the political side will be the one that tanks her career.  It's happened before to celebrities.

By the same token, we also don't know if it will increase her popularity, especially worldwide, where Trump is a very unpopular figure.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Wow, that is more than one for every year since she was born, and of course, I don't think she started shagging right out of the stroller.

Me think she has been very active

She has been very active. And whilst she admits to 12 exes, those  are just the ones everyone knows about. The guys she really had fun with she has to keep them quiet.

It has to be more than 12.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

My great pleasure.

Now, let's look at Swift's abilities in the singing department:

"Reviews of Swift's early country albums criticized her vocals as weak and strained compared to those of other female country singers"

So her singing style is "conversational"...She can't even sing! She chats!

Like all female pop singers do in their early careers, Swift traded off her looks and sex appeal.

If Taylor Swift looked like Rosie O'Donnel, how many records would she sell? Precisely zero.

Another party who thinks contrary to fact statements constitute valid evidence.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

By the same token, we also don't know if it will increase her popularity, especially worldwide, where Trump is a very unpopular figure.

Still, I would contend there's a lot more downside than upside to stepping outside what she knows.

• Like 1

Just now, placeholder said:

And given that it seems to be mainly right wingers who are find something negative in the number of partners a young woman has had, me also thinks you've got less than nothing.

No, it's not just "right wingers". Scientists found this too:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I quite agree, taking care of sick people is far more honourable than shaking it off for 12 guys and stealing pocket money from 12 year olds.

Another right wing party ignorant of Taylor Swift's demographic.

image.png.107a9db5e5cc42bb8d26d11c78da5a23.png

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1372971/taylor-swift-fans-by-generation/

And given your comments about her sex life, it's not wonder that the right wing politics has been losing the support of women.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

No, it's not just "right wingers". Scientists found this too:

You think that applies to high-status individuals? 

Cameroni, Thaibeachlover, and CallumWK are scraping the bottom of the barrel better than its ever done before. Trying to put Taylor Swift  down as an unsuccessful artist when its well know she is the biggest star in the last ten years.  Then even more mind blowing going after her for being promiscuous. 

Hey Holier than Thou brothers, have a look at how poorly Taylor is doing. 

Recording industryTo top it all off, IFPI, the governing body of the global music industry, announced on Wednesday that Swift was also the biggest-selling recording artist in the world last year, making her the first artist to win the award for a fourth time.

Becoming The Highest Grossing Tour EverIn eight months, Swift's Eras Tour did something no other artist has ever done: gross over $1 billion on a single tour. Pollstar reported the news in December 2023, stating that the 60+ shows she played in 2023 accumulated to 4.3 million tickets sold.

• Like 1