Huw Edwards given suspended sentence over indecent images of children

Social Media

Back to two-tiered justice.
One tier for commoners, in other words, prison.
Another tier for "special people," in other words parole or special prisons - like hospital penthouse suites.  Dude's a "special person" with connections sooooo, parole and a hand-slap.

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Back to the topic. Someone simply sending you a pic/video. You might not know what it contains before it was sent.

The jury didn't believe that she didn't know what was on the video , also she didn't report the video to the authorities .

Had she immediately  informed the authorities about the video, then I doubt whether they would have taken any action against her 

47 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The jury didn't believe that she didn't know what was on the video , also she didn't report the video to the authorities .

Had she immediately  informed the authorities about the video, then I doubt whether they would have taken any action against her 

I wrote.....BEFORE it was sent. If you are to say that once it is on your device, you have become a sex offender.

Perhaps alerting the authorities would have implicated her sister, who allegedly sent it to her, about which follow up on.

The point being that she was labelled a sex offender.

On the surface of it, that seems harsh.

Edited by NowNow

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

There were some photos and videos of category A , the worst possible images and videos .

They were not "naughty" , they were hardcore podophile material , Huw had numerous illegal images and video sent to him over a number of months /years.

He also paid big money for them  

Hebephilia: A sexual preference for pubescent (i.e. early adolescent) individuals, typically aged 11-14

Ephebophilia: A sexual preference for late-stage adolescent individuals, typically aged 15 and 16

Calm down @Nick Carter icp

5 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Hebephilia: A sexual preference for pubescent (i.e. early adolescent) individuals, typically aged 11-14

Ephebophilia: A sexual preference for late-stage adolescent individuals, typically aged 15 and 16

Calm down @Nick Carter icp

He also had photos of a   7- 9 year old  , which I do believe comes under the category of paedophile 

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

He also had photos of a   7- 9 year old  , which I do believe comes under the category of paedophile 

Two, after which he asked to not be sent anymore of one so young. A paedophile would want only of ones that young.

So you are wrong, on the facts of the matter.

9 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Two, after which he asked to not be sent anymore of one so young. A paedophile would want only of ones that young.

So you are wrong, on the facts of the matter.

Read my post again 

I said that he had paedophile photos send to him and were stored on his computer , I didn't say that he was a paedophile  

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Read my post again 

I said that he had paedophile photos send to him and were stored on his computer , I didn't say that he was a paedophile  

So? Someone sent them to him. He didn't specifically ask for any of that age.