Foreign Tourists Caught in Intimate Acts on Tuk-Tuk During Traffic Jam

webfact

9 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

"Patong is a place with no rules" and "Do foreigners really think they can do anything here?"

Yes, not only Patong but Patpong and all the other places as well; the only rule is the "Rule of Cash".  That explains the indifference by those passing by. What apparently happened in the Bahtbus is what they would have to pay obscene amounts of money in all those sleazy joints for life-shows. Quite a few of them are "for Thai only". 

Once those semi-divine superThais will understand, that there is no difference between them and the alien bringing in desperately needed foreign exchange, only then the alien crowd will take the semi-divine serious. 

The law is the law so - for crying out loud - start wiping up the manure on your doorstep first before you start breathing down the dirty Farang's neck, will you ....... 

I have no manure on my doorstep and I also obay the laws,two wrongs do not add up to being right . Fact is the porky pie was porking the Thai end of debate into jail they go or deport him

8 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The number of sex workers is completely irrelevant, they don't group fck in public transport.  Regardless of that irrelevance. Thailand's sex worker numbers are actually much lower than, for example, the US's, China's and India's.   There's a lot more to Thailand than the areas you frequent or pay attention to reports about!

even though you lot hammered United I have to say that I agree with you. 😛

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Degenerates tend to stigmatise anyone who disagrees with what they do by calling them "prudish".  They don't want to accept that people might have any rational explanation as to why they don't wish to see certain types of behaviour in public.

"You don't like the idea of adults having sex in public?  That's just because you're a prude.  Sex is natural, therefore it's fine to do it wherever and whenever you want."

so can we all expect to see you hit the headlines soon

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Get caught doing that in the States, risk a lifetime sex offender badge.

Really? Which jurisdiction? Which law? Addition to sex offender lists typically requires assault or involvement with minors.

At worse this is treated as lewd behavior.

12 hours ago, Bravefart said:

I have no manure on my doorstep and I also obay the laws,two wrongs do not add up to being right . Fact is the porky pie was porking the Thai end of debate into jail they go or deport him

Deport them, that is OK, I assume the provisions of the law give the court the necessary space to breathe.

My point was more that if no non-Thai would have been involved, a Thai-only performance so to speak, then it would not have made any news. 

Given the educational understanding of our hosts here - specially upcountry - easily could reflect, that foreigners are serious b"%ç*"kers who need to fornietac at every red light or traffic jam and hence - very strange race. 

Explain otherwise, why most Thais refer to Caucasians as "rich" (ฝรั่งก็รวย), but never mention work, paying taxes, saving, employment loyalty and further education after school years. Another myth can be heard in a supermarket at the cashier's queue. When a child whines (สะอื้น) for a biscuit or a sweet, the child gets, heard actually quite often, reprimanded by the guardian who says, that to better stop the whining before the Caucasian in front will turn around and bite.

I am fluent in Thai so I am aware what certain "news" can create. 

In closing, nail the pick-up passengers down and treat with them according to the law and rules but do not blow up a delicate picture completely out of proportion - me thinks! 

On 9/18/2024 at 4:24 AM, Gottfrid said:

It´s amazing how our society has become. Of course not all, but more and more people behave like cave-born savages. The deterioration is massive with lack and loss of respect for others, self respect and knowledge how to behave in public. 

Or is it that everything can get recorded on mobile phones now?   It was probably the same in the past but back then you couldn't just take a phone out of your pocket and video it.