I Love Donald Trump

10 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This thread has devolved into a forced exchange of links and references.

No thanks.

I agree with all you have written , well done, good effort  fingers crossed for a Trump victory , It would be worth it just to see the reaction of those affected by Trump derangement syndrome.  I fully expect some of them to require counselling or at least sedating

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, nattaya09 said:

2016 was really hard on them. This would be far worse though given the 8 years of nonstop additional programming

simply stating , as I did, that I don't hate  Ex President Trump has them triggered, I am pretty certain that if I had said something similar in a bar or  wherever  these idiots congregate, I would have been assaulted

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Inderpland said:

You still here? But you said you wouldn't play anymore since you were forced to follow the rules. Changed your mind, have we?

"Forced to follow the rules"   have you been telling tales (again)

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

simply stating , as I did, that I don't hate  Ex President Trump has them triggered, I am pretty certain that if I had said something similar in a bar or  wherever  these idiots congregate, I would have been assaulted

No, you would have been safe. Pearl clutchers are never physically attacked.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

What amazes me is the lengths they will go to in order to discredit and silence those who trigger their small minded hatred of a political person. Meanwhile, I dont see conservatives spewing forth hate and vitriol about Biden or Obama - we ridicule and question (with some insults) but mostly we point out their hypocrisy, lies and distortions with facts.  Sen Warren is not an Indian - and Harris is not a black - but they sure push that BS. Harris has multi-ethnic genes - as per her family photo and there is nothing wrong with that - we all do - but claiming she is black and somehow 'represents' them, is a hypocritical move only Democrats would do for votes. I am sure somewhere in there is European ancestry too - but she aint black - not by a long way.

Family of Kamala Harris - Wikipedia

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

"Forced to follow the rules"   have you been telling tales (again)

Mate - that is what they do - the use the 'system' against those they want to cancel and silence. They did it to Trump and all the protestors at the Capitol - they are deceitful 2-face cowards IMO. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Mate - that is what they do - the use the 'system' against those they want to cancel and silence. They did it to Trump and all the protestors at the Capitol - they are deceitful 2-face cowards IMO. 

Thought you had a free speech thing in the US.....or is that only when the speech is positive about Trump?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2024/sep/27/trump-zelenskyy-politics-live?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

image.png.6b20593234c1fa88439571fe0a35801c.png

9 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Thought you had a free speech thing in the US.....or is that only when the speech is positive about Trump?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2024/sep/27/trump-zelenskyy-politics-live?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

image.png.6b20593234c1fa88439571fe0a35801c.png

The Guardian - ROFLOL 🤣

Try this one instead The ‘Twitter Files’ Is What It Claims to Expose (nymag.com)

And here is what Elon has stated publicly several times.

Trump was restating what Elon Musk told the People and said in his interview with him.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The Guardian - ROFLOL 🤣

Try this one instead The ‘Twitter Files’ Is What It Claims to Expose (nymag.com)

And here is what Elon has stated publicly several times.

Trump was restating what Elon Musk told the People and said in his interview with him.

...and how is this strong political bias a problem?

• Haha 1

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Your funny ................ not.

Seriously.....free speech and all that....... including egregious lies.....all fair in love and politics surely?

I would hate to think politicians started to control what organisations are allowed to say or not say......wouldn't you???

1 minute ago, watchcat said:

I like Judd Trump . the snooker player.

Not fit to chalk Ronnie's Que  Well not yet anyway but he is younger and his time may come 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Seriously.....free speech and all that....... including egregious lies.....all fair in love and politics surely?

I would hate to think politicians started to control what organisations are allowed to say or not say......wouldn't you???

Not funny - but very very snarky. 

You dont have a lot of friends do you?

• Haha 1